Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default Temporary fighting grounds for Nastu and Graceful Reaper   #1  
Okay reaper lets start off where we left

Shadow smirks as his blade slowly absorbs energy from the surrounding lightning.. "All type of electricity. have no affect on me.." he walks forward extending his sword arm upwards" Just die.."
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Rikuroso, looking battered, tired, and deafeated, thought out the situation. Realizing since his scythe was metal, it would only aid his opponents lightning based attacks. He sheathed his scythe as it disappeared in a dark mist. Rikuroso all out of water called upon the wind with lvl 1 magic, flinging a mini tornado at Shadow. Exhausted, but refusing to give up, Rikuroso rested on the ground. Hoping the tornado would annihilate his opponent.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
Shadow saw the tornado coming at him at a fast pace.."Damn, and I was hoping to win without a scratch" Shadow frowned Stabbing his sword into the ground sending high electric energy through the earth towards the man Shadow then stepped on the hilt of his sword and jumped side ways off of it barely dodging the tornado but falling to the ground and getting scrapped up pretty bad.

""

Old Posted 08-10-2012, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Rikuroso, seeing the electricity coming towards him quickly summoned his scythe and threw it towards the lightning, hoping for the lightning to conduct into it instead of him. Doing so unfortunately destroyed his scythe. Looking dumbfounded he realized he'd have to rely on his magic. Knowing this was a losing battle Rikuroso summoned a wave of dark energy towards his opponent (similar to a "cero"). Thus eating up the last of his magic too. *Rikuroso thinking* "Not good.. what to do..."
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 01:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  
The Cero type magic catches shadow off guard as hes getting up he goes to dodge it but it nails him right in the leg sending him down for a brief moment in pain. Shadow staggers to a stand he raises his arm up crimson lightning fills the sky and forms in his hand and start sparking in all directions mostly toward his opponent "Crimson rage" Shadow falls to his knees using a chunk of his power to use the attack.

""

Old Posted 08-10-2012, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Rikuroso, seeing Crimson Rage, was prepared to fall in battle. But knowing he had to fight to the bitter end, Rikuroso used a last resort. Knowing the human body is made up of 60% water, Rikuroso summons 40% of his body's water and forms it into a tsunami flinging it at Crimson Rage. Then using the rest of his life force, he summoned the biggest whirlwind he could muster, which fused with the tsunami. In a critical state, but barely alive, Rikuroso lay on the ground, looking up at the sky...
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 02:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
Shadow needed to think this time pure luck wasn't going to save him. He sat and watched as the huge water wave came towards him he had thought of something it wasn't quite the sure fire way to win but it was a good shot.. Shadow slammed his hand into the ground the earth began to tremble and out from the ground a small lightning stream sprouted from the earth and made a line leading from the earth the line slowly began spinning and spinning it became faster and faster before you knew it. Shadow had made a lightning vortex straight in the path of the attack. Shadow took what strength he could muster and ran off the path of the attack grabbing his sword and running straight at the man who was now laying against the ground

Shadow laid his sword across the mans neck frowning in disappointment.. "You would still use a water attack against something that trumps water..Why?" Shadow was confused but at the same time upset he couldn't figure out whether this was a new warrior or just a foolish one.

""

Old Posted 08-10-2012, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
I knew it was a losing battle, I could have died right with your Crimson Rage.. but in the end I knew it wouldn't have been worth it if I couldn't give 110%. Futile or not! As long as I could give you just a little hell...
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 03:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
Shadow smirks and sheathes his blade extending his arm out to the man offering him assistance up "I refuse to kill a man who would be willing to die proving there strength to me"

""

Old Posted 08-10-2012, 03:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Warrior Of Cosmos
Rikuroso gave a slight grin of surprise at the mans unexpected kindness. He reached up and grabbed the mans hand, using it to support himself. Rikuroso stood, not knowing what to say. He simply offered a handshake to his new found ally.
-Terror Of Death-
Old Posted 08-10-2012, 03:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
Shadow looked at the mans hand thinking to himself [What is this feeling?] Shadow shook the mans hand and released a fake smiled across his face.

(Btw, ookami's Rp started.)

I DECLARE THIS PAGE CLOSED. Any lurking mods please Change the name to Closed battle over.

""

Old Posted 08-10-2012, 03:47 PM Reply With Quote