Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Number One Cataran
Default I don't know what to do.....   #1  
I don't know what to do, Dose life suck this much? I'm at a cross road, should I keep going or just give up. For some reason I keep messing on every thing. I know I sound EMO and I hate it!!! but I can keep it in any more. People I love seem to hate me I don't have money to pay every thing now. Like I need too. I don't want people to hate me more and not understand. For it would just make it worst If I try to ask for help or understanding. Because I suck as a person and can't fix everything at once. And some times I do Fuck up badly, and if I say some thing to ask for help or understand I will get only yell at and make the person not to be around me any more. I'm only human......sigh. I don't know what to do.
:D"I deny your reality substitute my own":D

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Kamikaze Chinchilla the eater of my shoes-
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 12-04-2010, 03:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
I think I'm Going to die now.

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 12-04-2010, 09:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Thief of Always
Default   #3  
Hey EvilEd, I can empathize with you. I found myself at my own crossroads mot to long ago. The only advice I can give is,hold fast. It might make you want to curl up into a ball and die but you do have the inner strength to keep going. Vent if you need to vent, yell if you need to, write poetry or anything for an outlet to release some of the pent up frustrations. At any rate I heard you out there in the ethers and wanted to let you know you that even though I don't know you, I wish you well.
Old Posted 12-04-2010, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Thank You So much, that help me out a lot. loves

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 12-05-2010, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #5  
Evil Ed, I don't know if you still need help or if I'd even be able to help you at all, but life really does suck sometimes. Everyone messes up sometimes and a lot of times it's hard to fix it. When we need help the most it's when it's hardest to ask. I've found out too late people who needed help, but didn't get any. As long as you're trying to fix your mistake you're a good person. It might take a long time, but you'll definitely end up better for it. If you ever want someone to talk to you can talk to me.
Old Posted 12-06-2010, 02:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
How old are you? Anyway, like Jesc said, "I don't know if you still need help or if I'd be able to help you at all..." but I'm glad to offer my services in the support department. I think you shouldn't bring yourself WAY down the way you are saying. I think you should analyze what you're doing wrong, whatever it is, and test it out to see if that's what really is the problem. Test it out by changing your ways. You see people hate you for what you're doing, then do those things differently and see if the end result is the same. Change will not happen until you willingly make that first step of commitment, then the other steps will become more easier as you walk the path to bettering yourself.I also find it hard to believe that it will be like this forever. Life always makes payment dues as well, so be sure to do good things in life, because karma, as we know, is a witch, and what goes around comes around, so be sure to always be good and do good, cause when pay day comes you want it to be good. Oh and by the way don't be afraid of life and what it throws at you. Stand your ground, don't quit, because surviving the things in life just makes you stronger and wiser, and maybe you will help others that are in your same situation.
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 01:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Sinister is Revenge
Default   #7  
As long as you are trying, that is what counts. I hope things are resolved for you in the best way possible!
Old Posted 12-20-2010, 10:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Your favorite neighborhood pervert. XD
Trust me. I know where you are. I know what it's like to have everything falling down on top of you faster than you can even think about stacking them back up.
The solution is, like everyone says, just keep trudging through. Eventually you'll start going uphill again, even if it takes a while. Don't be afraid to ask help from certain institutions. I had my school alleviate some of the debt, and got the loan company to hold the deferment an additional 6 months until I started back into school. In which the loan went further into deferment because of it
And many loan contracts state that if you do not have a job, within 6 months of the payback period, you can request deferment, and they'll just stop sending notices and the interest will have to just be paid back later. That's as long as you have had a job within a certain period and have been actively looking.
If you really have a hard time paying back loans, re-read the loan contract. There may be something there, or you can go to one of the companies that deal specifically with that.
As for your "emo" comment. Just keep looking for the good things. The fact that you have a decent pair of shoes maybe. Or perhaps you have a new rice dish you want to make later in the week.
And no one actually hates you. They may feel a little angry at you if you did something bad, in which you apologise to them, even if it's hard, even if you feel like it's their position to apologise. If you owe them money, show that you are working on getting the money to pay them back. If you did something that they might find unforgivable, show that you really are sorry, perhaps with a small gift.
And a lot of times, when life seems bad, people's feeling are distorted to feel worse than they usually are.
Old Posted 12-27-2010, 01:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
Default   #9  
First of all... do not ever call yourself 'Emo'. Emo is an insulting name that people that don't understand give. Its like calling someone a derogatory name just because their life style is different... at least, that's how I see it.

Just because you are depressed and contemplating giving up does not make you 'emo'. It means that you are a person dealing with feelings that are out of your control!

There are people out there that can help, but they are damn hard to find. Which makes it so much worse when you need someone, but no one is around... I've been there. I've cried out for help and people come running, but no one stays.

But I can tell you this... for as much down time I've spent in my life, it always comes back up. It goes up and it goes down... but I deal with the downs and the ups are amazing.

Several months ago I thought I would never be happy, but then things shot back up and everyday I had on a smile. It was worth living through that depression to go back up to that point.

Don't give up, please.
I'm a boy.

Uke is Taiki's favorite uke. <3

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 12-29-2010, 03:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
It looks like you have a lot of luv to go around here Ed. Bottle some up for the next time around but use daily okay? <3
Old Posted 02-04-2011, 02:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #11  
Thanks all :3 I been working it out.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 02-06-2011, 03:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Glad to hear it :)
Old Posted 02-10-2011, 04:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #13  
dont make me drag you out for Another BRo/Sis night. serriously you are doing your best. it's time for others to take some of the weight on THEIR lazy shoulders [and I am talking about more then one person...]

Evil ed, you do your best, always. you give your all. That's all you need to do. *HUG* youa re loved got that? remember that.you are perfict as you are. you'll get through this as you always do! I have faith in you. DONT LOSE YOUR MUCHNESS IMOTO! XD
Old Posted 03-07-2011, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote