Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Of Avian Variety
Default Sucker Punch   #1  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dzik...ayer_embedded#!

That's the first trailer of the official movie thats coming out next year. It looks pretty freaking awesome, but it may confuse others at first since it seems so random. But its by Zack Synder so I don't see how it could be bad. :P

I can'twait to seee it. :O
Old Posted 07-27-2010, 05:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Pattern Recognizer
The title left me sort of "eh" but the trailer looks amazing. I will be seeing this. Hopefully not too much boobage in it. I do not need to see another remake of Charlie's Angels.
Trisphite Map

Old Posted 07-27-2010, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #3  
I have been waiting for that movie to come out for maybe a year and a half now. The movie looks like its going to be amazing and Emily Browning looks so different in it.
Old Posted 08-16-2010, 10:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Queen
Um...What the hell? It's about a bunch of burlesque dancers trying to escape with dragons, and ninjas, and guns... :I

I am Muff Muff. The Zombie Queen!
Old Posted 08-16-2010, 11:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #5  
i was never really interested in it because of the title but my brother showed me the preview for it today and omg, it looks like its going to be an AMAZING movie
Old Posted 08-29-2010, 01:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Head Stalker
The trailers started playing recently on tv, and the movie will be in theaters next month. I first got wind of this movie while watching the Comicon coverage on G4. I can hardly wait!
Vampy is my stalking victim!

Table-Top RPGs!

Old Posted 02-15-2011, 06:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Little Monster
Default   #7  
I can't wait to see that movie!!'
I'm so ready for it to come out!
Looks amazing.
Old Posted 03-04-2011, 06:59 PM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
It looks so ridiculous, but it doesn't seem to take itself too seriously (the promo seems really serious, but it's got dragons and girls fighting in school uniforms - it can't possibly take itself seriously) so I suppose I can't fault it. Still, I wouldn't go to theaters for it. I would maybe Netflix it or something.

Last edited by johnny; 03-10-2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old Posted 03-10-2011, 03:38 PM Reply With Quote  
First Evil Ex-Gaian
Default   #9  
I just like going to the movies, so I'll probably end up seeing it. I saw the trailer for it back when I went to see Unstoppable, and it looked extremely funny to me. At one point I went "Was that a robot?...WAS THAT A DRAGON?!...Okay, the chick in the schoolgirl outfit just kicked a Nazi in the face, someone remembered to do their acid this morning."
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 01:22 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
I went last night to go see it. EPIC! SO MUCH EPICNESS!!! I went with a friend who mentioned to me that, "Damn if they had put hot chicks in LOtRs, maybe it wouldn't have been so boring for me." I just laughed.

Good movie. REALLY good movie.

If you would like to see my awesome scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Blakey914

I may also have a tumblr...
http://spunky710.tumblr.com
If you follow me, drop me a message in my ask! ^_^
Old Posted 03-26-2011, 10:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Always out of Sight...but Never out of Mind.
Default   #11  
I agree with Desmond, on the EPICNESS front. I saw it last night on IMax. It was beautifully done, the actors were amazing, and the soundtrack. Don't even get me started on that. Everything flowed, and just fit. It was a little wonky plot line, with it's disjointed perspective, but ya know, it worked. The intro scene really grabs at you and pulls you in immediated. My hats off to Snyder. He really knows how to throw a great party.
Old Posted 03-26-2011, 12:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
I plan on seeing some time soon, I never really liked 300 or Watchmen in all honesty but this looks like something I would like to watch. I was enjoying what was shown in the trailers.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 03-26-2011, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote  
First Evil Ex-Gaian
Default   #13  
I saw it Sunday night, and honestly, I was bored. My friends I went with absolutely loved it, called it "Live action anime."
But to me, the story and acting were lacking. In fact, the story reminded me of Shutter Island and Inception, which I later found out the director of Shutter Island is the same director of Sucker Punch, which may explain a few things.
Old Posted 03-29-2011, 05:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
I saw it a couple of days ago after some people told me they thought it was horrible because they didn't understand it. @o@ I was confused for about the first 20 minutes, but once I understood what was happening, I thought it was AMAZING. *o*

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 04-06-2011, 02:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #15  

After reading a few of your commentaries, it just made me want to watch the movie more.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 04-06-2011, 07:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
I thought the girls were pretty nice to look at.

The "three alternate realities" thing kinda bugged me, because by the end, you don't know which was the "real" storyline. And

But I personally liked it. I saw it with my friend, and we were both going *0* at all the special effects and hot girls killing things fighting scenes >>; I kinda liked all the twists and turns and the "dream worlds", but it was fairly confusing x.x I had no problem with the acting though. O.o

And I do think that if Emily Browning (Babydoll) had played Bella like Stephanie Meyer wanted, Twilight would have been better, at least to look at >>;;
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 04-06-2011, 07:12 PM Reply With Quote