Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Unquenchable Voracity
Default [Roleplay Canceled]   #1  
restrictedrestrictedrestrictedrestrictedrestricted restrictedrestrictedrestrictedrestrictedrestricted restrictedrestricted

Introduction

Thanks to Hermes for helping with the first paragraph of the plot. <3

This is the OOC of the roleplay Restricted.

The roleplay thread can be found here: (No link yet)

This is a semi literate roleplay, meaning correct grammar and a decent amount of sentences per post, usually around 15.

If you do not meet the standards of the roleplay, then I will have to reject your application, apologies in advance. ; w ; *bows*

A few guides to set this roleplay up:

x Play Nice:

No godmodding, please please please. ; n ; For those of you qho don't know what that is, it's controlling another person's character, whether it be by making them speak OOC, or hitting them without giving any reaction time. Reaction time would depend on the distance between the two or more characters. If they are close together, there is little to no reaction time. If they are farther apart, there may be a few more seconds to react to the attacks.

x Be Realistic:

No Mary Sues or Gary Stus, please. I also do not wish to have complete chaos and/or drama within the first technical 'hours' in the roleplay. I will be posting timestamps and such, so this will hopefully keep us on track.

x Listen to the Owner:

Not to sound stuck up or anything, but I created this roleplay, and I really hope that you guys will actually listen to me when I ask something of you. ; w ; It's probably not going to happen, but I don't want arguing in this thread. :'c </3

x Roleplay Itself:

I would most definitely prefer if you guys used third person past tense to post, it'd make it a lot less confusing. <3
Ah, there is also a two character limit for you...but I have to see who's interested first.
That's it...I think? c':

restrictedrestrictedrestrictedrestrictedrestricted restrictedrestrictedrestrictedrestrictedrestricted restrictedrestricted
Last edited by Scintilla; 10-24-2012 at 12:09 AM.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Plot Summary

Ten thousand years into the future, an incredibly devastating earthquake tore across the earth, destroying several continents. The world was left in near ruins, with one third of its population gone, and the survivors suffering greatly. After the terrifying event, the humans that survived dubbed this earthquake 'Blight.'

It took one hundred years to rebuild the continents that survived the earthquake, and repopulate, and through repopulation, a selection new human species were made. Creatures that came from the deep, shaken up by Blight had mated with humans, as well as wolf like mammals from deep within the mountains. Various radiation and toxic substances had also caused mutations in humans.

149 years after the rebuilding of the lands, there are now four regions that go by the names of Rapacity, Belligerence, Euphoria, and Tranquility, ruled with an iron fist by the main government of this strange new world, Kingpin.

However, there is a rumor of a small region that has survived Blight, still undiscovered, even after Kingpin's thorough search throughout the remainder of the world. Even so, the possibility of this world is very slim, most definitely just a myth. Or so we think.

Welcome to B-149.

Last edited by Scintilla; 10-23-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Default   #3  
Regions

Rapacity:

Rapacity, the region that used to be North America, is now the financial capital of this new world. It's full of the wealthy, rich and spoiled people, lying and cheating their way to the top. Rapacity manages all the funds in these four countries, even though they are also tightly controlled by Kingpin behind the scenes.

Residents of Rapacity usually are one of these traits:

x Greedy x
x Self Absorbed x
x Intelligent x
x Spoiled x

Belligerence:

Want to hire an assassin? Or maybe sell on the black market? Welcome to Belligerence, the region that was formerly known as South America. Here, people are rough and abrasive, who don't give a fuck about others. It's every man for themselves now.

People living in Belligerence are usually:

x Aggressive x
x Defensive x
x Stubborn x
x Untrusting x

Euphoria:

Euphoria, in a sense, is perfect. The region that used to be Europe is now a place where you can finally be 'happy.' Everything is done in an orderly fashion, as not to have rebels and things like that, as well as being raised to feel as though this really was the perfect. Surely you can guess the group that's behind this.

People of Euphoria usually are:

x Silly x
x Gullible x
x Innocent x
x Happy x

Tranquility:

Formerly Asia, Tranquility is a region devoid of any corruption whatsoever. Here, you are raised to believe in yourself, and not to bow down to others. Become your own hero. And why is Tranquility like this? It's because they've shut themselves out from the other regions, isolating their own world.

People from Tranquility usually are:

x Calm x
x Unphased x
x Gentle x
x Understanding x

Last edited by Scintilla; 10-14-2012 at 08:11 PM.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 05:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Species

Naiad

A couple hundred years ago, during the time after Blight destroyed the world, a new species was discovered. They were mermaid like creatures, with scaly legs and webbed features, along with no eyes at all. However, they proved to have the ability to mate with human beings. In a desperate attempt to repopulate the humans, they mated with these underwater creatures. However, the creatures would die as soon as hey had given birth, soon becoming extinct. The humans that were birthed from this method had nearly all the previous features of the mermaid like creatures, and were dubbed Naiads. Over the years, the features became watered down, so that the Naiads looked more human, but still possess some of the original features of the Naiads.

Naids usually:

x Have slightly webbed hands and/or feet x
x Have a higher lung capacity, and are able to remain underwater for thirty minutes. x
x Have bad eyesight/ are blind x
x Have small areas of scale like skin x

Canum:

These creatures came around the same time as the Naiads, perhaps a few years earlier. Like the Naiads, they were humanoid in shape, but had rather wolf like traits, such as fur, slits for pupils, agility and muscular yet petite and sleek build. They also had the ability to mate with humans, and produced a crossbreed of humans, labeled as ' Canum. ' However, the original race was rather rough and aggressive, and were in all honesty, feral animals. Scared for their lives, the foolish humans decided to hunt them down, and they became extinct.

Canum usually:

x Are petite yet muscular x
x Have slits for pupils, similar to a cat. x
x Have a stronger endurance and speed x

Pallide:

Blight had caused much devastation, and as you know, Earth did have its share of toxic radiation. A small country was exposed to this radiation, which resulted in permanently mutating their melanin cells, turning them albino with white hair, skin, and blood red eyes. Normally, you would not be able to live under these circumstances, but the radiation had caused a rearrangement of melanin and various other cells within the body. It had boosted their ability to learn, and their immunity as well. This group of humans were called 'Pallide. '

Pallide possess:

x Superior intelligence compared to humans x
x White skin and hair x
x Red Eyes x
x A strong immune system x

Lux:

After rebuilding Earth, humans decided to 'improve their race' by preparing them if another ' Blight' came into the picture. They did this with genetic engineering technology, and attempted to give us the features of a mockingbird, light bones, wings, and a strong singing voice. However, this didn't work, as the new 'humans' couldn't live long without getting severely injured by small things,and so were used to reproduce in hopes to get a new species that was stronger. Enter the Lux, the cross of both humans and nightingale humans, who still have weak bodies, but stronger than they were. However, because of their beauty and singing voice, the Lux are treated as more of possessions than people. People trade them around like slaves, and it's grown to quite a business now.

The Lux are:

x Generally beautiful in all forms x
x Fragile and frail x
x Have a nice singing voice x
x May be mentally unstable due to their past treatment x

Human:

Even after all of this, there is still humanity. Humans are the same as they were before, with no changes to their genetic coding whatsoever.

Last edited by Scintilla; 10-14-2012 at 08:11 PM.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 05:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Default   #5  
Character Forms

All forms must be posted here with a spoiler tag.

Code:
Username: Your Username Here

Character Name: Character Name Here

Height/Weight: Text Here

Appearance: Appearance Here

Personality: Personality Here

Region: Region Here

Species: Species Here

History: History Here

Other: Text Here

Last edited by Scintilla; 10-17-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 05:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Active Characters

Please note that all characters inactive for more than two weeks will be deleted, unless given prior notice.

Natsu Dragneel:

Scintilla:

Last edited by Scintilla; 10-21-2012 at 01:29 AM.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Default   #7  
Character Spaces

From Rapacity:

Lisanna ‘Anna’ Locsher - Scintilla

From Belligerence:

Kate - Natsu Dragneel

From Euphoria:

N/A

From Tranquility:

N/A

Last edited by Scintilla; 10-21-2012 at 01:29 AM.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Reserved

Will Edit Laters :P

Last edited by Scintilla; 10-14-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 07:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Default   #9  
Reserved

Will Edit Laters :P

Old Posted 10-12-2012, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Open

I mean, I guess it is? o ^ o;

Old Posted 10-12-2012, 09:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Default   #11  
; x ; No one?
Old Posted 10-17-2012, 01:00 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
It's an interesting concept, I'm thinking about creating a char.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 10-17-2012, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Default   #13  
Ahhh, really?; u ; I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Old Posted 10-17-2012, 01:07 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Yes really I may alter Kenji ~ponders~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 10-17-2012, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Unquenchable Voracity
Default   #15  
Ooh, Kenji? o ^ o;