Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Heavenly Angel
Default Can't take off any item.   #1  
When I go edit my avatar and want to take a certain item off it wouldn't let me do that whenever I click on the minus button. I have to un-equip everything and I hate it because of how slow it is to put each item back on.
Old Posted 08-24-2010, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
spicy boob pudding!
That's because we all possibly putting on taking it off so it lags a little to load sometimes, I just wait a little then you can refresh the page to load faster but after the longer period of waiting it loads better for me without unequipped everything.
"I must...EAT..the.. SUSHI!"
Old Posted 08-24-2010, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
Default   #3  
You can't take off items in the "session" that they're put on.

That is to say, if you go to your avatar, put on the Anka wings, you cannot take off the Anka wings unless you either direct away from the page or hit "refresh", thus creating a "new session".

Old Posted 08-24-2010, 10:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
No, there's an actual bug here, but there's a fairly simple workaround.

First, if the "equipped items will appear here" message is visible (i.e. you loaded the page with no items equipped) the unequip button won't work. Reload the page if you're in this position. It's also possible that items you equipped after the page loaded won't be unequippable; again, reload the page to fix that.

Second, sometimes it may not register the click if you click directly on the icon. The actual remove link extends past the right edge of the "equipped items" box (watch how your mouse pointer is a pointing finger instead of a selection cursor or a normal pointer) and you can click there successfully.

Third, while it takes 6-10 seconds for the preview to update you'll know that the unequip itself worked because it'll disappear from the list pretty much instantly. If it doesn't work, reload the page.

I'll be rewriting the avatar editor relatively soon but I have higher priorities to deal with first.
Old Posted 08-24-2010, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote