Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Zombie Platypus
Default Not entirely new.   #1  
I joined here well, dunno when.
Don't remember much about this site, dunno if i'm gonna stay.

HOWEVER I must say I'm rather impressed with the event items, and I've picked a side and everything, I just have no clue what to do and why? XD

Edit :: o.o it gave me a crystal?
anyhoozle, before i poof, any major rules I need to be aware of?
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 05:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
The best thing to do is read over the site rules, then each forum also has an extra set of rules. You can find the site rules here. The ToS is here.

I hope you can return and enjoy the site.

We are having an event right now, that crystal is part of the currency. Gather Crystals and Queen's Gems and use them to get event items! Battling is the best way to get both, where posting the crystals are common and the gems are rare to get.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 08-20-2011, 11:16 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #3  
Welcome to trisphee, dear! <3 It seems as if DK has you covered, but if you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM!
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 11:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Yep that's the point of the event really. Under the shops tab you can buy crystal and Gem items from the shop. Pearls (or their items) you'll have to now buy from another user.

Welcome to the fight my fellow rebel! So instructions: Click the icon "Join the Fight" then wait for a battle. You can go off the tab and revisit every now and then. If there is no one online/battling right then you'll be put up against an NPC after 5 minutes. The fight itself gives you 6 methods of attack that work a lot like rock paper scissors. You have, I think, 60 seconds to choose. So you don't have to pay absolute attention to the battlepage but don't forget to check back! The best of us lose by doing that xD

Gems are earned when you win a battle. Crystals are easiest to gain from posting. ;D But no spamming please. We will not like you if you spam. :c
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 11:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #5  
thanks for the post, and thanks for telling me how to do the battles. I come from a site strict on spam, so I'm well aware of the need to not spam ;D
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
awesomesauce

The first post someone makes into a thread is how I tend to make an assumption on them. Not the best thing to do but the effort you put into your post made me happy to see ya. More than well off to a great start. ^_^

How's the battles treating ya? Hopefully better than me. I win 50% of the time but I still feel like I'm getting my buttock fried and served to me on a platter(probably because it comes in streaks).
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 05:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #7  
I tend to judge people's posts like that too ^^; and I'm sorry if smiley's are bad. On the other site I'm on, if i don't use them everybody thinks I'm angry.

So far the battles are pretty 50/50 I love some of the items the event shop, they are really awesome. I didn't even look at the ones on the "good people" side
Old Posted 08-20-2011, 05:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Oh hello there! What an interesting username lol.

Welcome back to Trisphee!
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 05:21 AM Reply With Quote