Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Gaius and Nexess
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    03-06-2013 08:58 PM
    Nexess
    About 2-3k a pay check actually, they just pay out over half in taxes alot of the time.
    03-06-2013 08:47 PM
    Gaius
    Are they? Hmm, teachers don't really make much so you'd think their taxes would be pretty low...
    03-06-2013 08:43 PM
    Nexess
    Yea, it's really hard to find a job for an art teacher here too, plus the taxes and stuff are crazy.
    03-06-2013 08:39 PM
    Gaius
    Aw, it would be super hard to find work as an art teacher. A lot of schools in my area have cut their art programs altogether. x_x But I guess it's pretty hard to make money as an artist too. :/
    03-06-2013 08:37 PM
    Nexess
    I was going to do that for Art but then I realized it was a really crappy job and that I basically cannot stand kinds of any kind :|
    03-06-2013 11:13 AM
    Gaius
    I'm sorry. :(

It was okay... It's just that it was a lot of work for something that I was never really all that keen on in the first place. I wanted to major in math, but I didn't want to sit behind a desk and crunch numbers like a statistician or an accountant, so I thought teaching was the only option. Now I'm thinking I can go to graduate school and just keep learning and discovering forever. Anyway, it isn't really fair to the students to go into teaching if you don't like it. It sucks to try to learn from a teacher who hates his job.
    03-04-2013 06:45 PM
    Nexess
    I was doing goo for about a month xwx now I just want to sleep till 2pm and I'm still exhausted!

Math education wasn't working out for you?
    03-04-2013 06:31 PM
    Gaius
    Aww I'm sorry. I'm finally getting into a normal routine myself. Been waking up feeling refreshed at around eight every morning. Before that I was waking up feeling exhausted and stumbling through my entire morning. x_x

It's good. A lot less stressful since I switched from math education to discrete math. I am proving the Chinese Remainder Theorem. :D
    03-04-2013 06:21 PM
    Nexess
    Little tired, insomnia decided to act up like crazy last night, so I had a really interrupted sleep @w@ How's school goin'?
    03-04-2013 06:19 PM
    Gaius
    I am doing okay. Just just home from school and I'm a little tired. You?
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top