Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Juneberry and M e w
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    02-26-2011 08:28 PM
    Juneberry
    It's quite fine. I'm troublesome with that too lately due to my health. It happens where we can't always just reply easily. So don't worry too much. Take your time and do your best not to work too hard kay? :3
    02-26-2011 04:50 PM
    M e w
    Hey, sorry for not replying to our rp(s) in a while. I have been very busy.
    Unfortunately I am going to continue to be busy and I probably won't be able to post replies very often for a while longer. I will try to reply here and there but it definitely won't be much.
    Sorry, I wish I could be more active. >:
    12-19-2010 12:43 AM
    Juneberry
    Kay. Thanks Mew <3
    12-19-2010 12:26 AM
    Juneberry
    I suppose I can try. It won't be a great post but I'll give it a go!
    12-19-2010 12:13 AM
    M e w
    Hmmm, maybe you can just have her interact with other Hunters? They don't need to be definite characters or anything....?
    12-19-2010 12:09 AM
    Juneberry
    I prefer interaction so I can write more though. I don't want to write a one liner D; Hm...-needs to think-
    12-18-2010 11:58 PM
    M e w
    Oh well you don't necessarily have to have direct interaction between our characters or anything. :O
    And you don't have to write something really long if you don't know what to write. ^^
    12-18-2010 11:55 PM
    Juneberry
    I just wish I could think of a response. Since right now there's no interaction I can think of for Linear to join in on, I'd have to either just write a quick run in for Mark to introduce him or just say "Linear is still sleeping" or something stupid like that :c
    12-18-2010 11:54 PM
    M e w
    Oooooooh that stinks. >:
    Well I hopen your writers block goes away.
    Don't worry about taking too long though, I don't want you to feel pressured to respond quickly if you can't think of anything.
    12-18-2010 11:44 PM
    Juneberry
    I may take a while to reply. Major writers block has hit and it's hard to think of a response so far ;-;
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top