Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Jurinjo and Sadrain
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    06-11-2012 08:46 AM
    Jurinjo
    Yeah at least I got a visual reminder! I've copy/pasted it now so I can recraete it another time.
    06-10-2012 01:53 PM
    Sadrain
    I didn't save it by chance, too bad. p_q

I can see the top of it, though, haha.
    06-10-2012 10:38 AM
    Jurinjo
    shoot I didn't save my avatar. You didn't happen to save it by chance did you? lol yeah slim chance you do that but I was just wondering cause I don't want to try and recreate it from memory xP
    06-03-2012 01:27 PM
    Jurinjo
    Thanks =) I wasn't feeling bad no one had been commenting because I actually like this avatar a lot. ^w^

Well these last 4 weeks have been pretty good. So I don't know a curve ball is bound to be thrown into my face any time now xD
    06-02-2012 02:01 PM
    Sadrain
    Hey, what you like is the most important, I think. It simply has awesome and character-esque feel about it. Love it. :) And, hey, usually I get one or none comment on my avatars, but it's okay, because I like them. ^^

It's okay, I understand. I am glad you're doing better now. Hope there won't be any bumps and downhill rides for a while for you. :)
    06-02-2012 12:58 AM
    Jurinjo
    wow thanks Rainy! This is one of those few where I thought I liked it more than everyone else lol Maybe that's true since I only got two who seem to like him. Feels even more special :D

I feel bad for not responding to your last comment in January. I've been doing much better lately. Time doesn't seem relevant cause I can't remember it. But I had been feeling, I guess, like you did back in January.
    05-30-2012 10:18 AM
    Sadrain
    Awesome avatar. :D
    01-21-2012 04:14 PM
    Sadrain
    I am sorry. >_< For this late reply. >_< Just, my life has been hectic and I feel as if my patience and sanity is melting away, faster than snow in spring.
    I hope you've been doing alright.
    01-15-2012 03:08 PM
    Jurinjo
    A new dream entry has been...entered. =|
    01-09-2012 09:38 AM
    Sadrain
    Yeah, I think many of wishes for that. v_v I hope the job I eventually get will give me at least some enjoyment.

I mostly don't enjoy it anymore, too, because every time ends with pretty bad crash, but sometimes I just want to do it so much still. >: Recently, I found a gaming partner here but they poofed (apparently to Skyrim) even before they made a first post. I suppose that means something about how interesting as a rp partner I am... ._.
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top