Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Cronislee and Corovignh
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    12-09-2010 02:30 AM
    Cronislee
    We have been selected to raid a heretic warehouse- the Conquest knight is needed! http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...243#post312243
    11-17-2010 08:27 PM
    Cronislee
    Hark: There is a brewing Civil war; We, the Knights of Chaos, Must join forces with Zephyr to crush the armies of Fenrir! When the time comes, we must fight on the side of Chaos, and strike down the forces of light and good that is Fenrir! This is our duty; this is our destiny!
    10-19-2010 07:02 PM
    Corovignh
    -thumbs up- I'm noodling around on MSN right now! Friend me immediately! D:<
    And I seeeee, I shall stalk you there.
    10-19-2010 06:55 PM
    Cronislee
    :D I should invite you to our Deadliest Warrior Fan Forum sometime then ^_^. If your interested tho I have an MSN account.
    10-19-2010 06:50 PM
    Corovignh
    Hooray~! <3 -tackleglomps-
    And I seeee. Hm, that's something to try out sometime. Also! Deadliest Warrior is now in Germany and I find it awesoooome. Cx
    I watched the one where it was the samurai versus the vikings and it was just win.
    10-19-2010 06:46 PM
    Cronislee
    And yes I am :D *glomps*
    10-19-2010 06:46 PM
    Cronislee
    Aye, or if your comfortable enough with the person you can do one character each and have them be intement, mess around, or what have you. Tho personally I am able to do multiple characters at once.
    10-19-2010 06:41 PM
    Corovignh
    Shock! You are present and I'm still awake! :O
    Hm... sounds interesting. And then you just play various multiple characters?
    10-19-2010 06:38 PM
    Cronislee
    Tho you'd have to RP with people you know, and they'd have to have MSN too, but I believe MSN also has a group feature so you can do it with multiple people, tho I've never done more than one on one.
    10-19-2010 06:35 PM
    Cronislee
    You might like it, its much faster than in threads, and the only rules that apply are the rules you want. :)

Unfortunately no, she didnt. Unfortunately for her, her loss. *nods*
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top