Nefer
    Yup, but still...and I once again fought someone on the same side, wth xD
    07-25-2011 04:18 PM
    Alexis Rider
    XD

well its just a game.
    07-25-2011 04:16 PM
    Nefer
    Lol ya, I hate fighting people I know, we need a 'retreat' or 'truce' button xD
    07-25-2011 04:14 PM
    Alexis Rider
    lol just had to fight you XDDD
    06-27-2011 02:05 PM
    Nefer
    Ok dear, I'll help you out with any cosplay you want in exchange of that donation you just did! ;p
    Well, as soon as I'm back in Mtl lol xD
    06-26-2011 07:14 PM
    Nefer
    Lol. I can't wait to work on it either, we'll really have to have those 'cosplay making day' when we'll do it though, that way it will be more motivating and we can even try to buy the same kind of fabric (we need the same fur lol).
    And I have Trinity Blood to work on xDD ANd like I said perhaps a Twilight Princess cosplay after AN if I have enough time to finish it within the 2 and a half months before Otakuthon ^^; Which is actually why I told Dark not to note me on the list since I'm not sure if I'll manage it lol.
    06-26-2011 07:10 PM
    Alexis Rider
    Don't worry about that I do the same thing as well. replying in my own profile is very normal to me.
    I can't wait to work on our Inuyasha cosplays. n.n
    but we do have our Zelda cosplays to work on XDDDD
    06-26-2011 07:05 PM
    Nefer
    Oh shoot, replied in the wrong place shoot xDD

Lol, guess so xD Gah, now I can't wait to start working on him...but I have to wait until next year Otakuthon to do so...especially if I decide to make a Zelda character outfit after AN.....@_@

And ya, well it's all because of the random 'super-chatting' night I had with mainly LilChocobo and Dragoness, I'm kinda bored right now and have job interviews only next week so I have too much free time lol.

Gotta love your neon style hairstyle here though O.O
    06-26-2011 07:01 PM
    Alexis Rider
    XD.
    well its good to see you none the less.
    a little gender bending XD and species bending as well huh?
    you seem to be doing well on here on any case. look at that pretty avatar yo have!
    06-26-2011 06:58 PM
    Nefer
    xDDD
    Oh shoot you're right xD But a Sesshomaru with nine fox tails and...well female parts lol!

And thanks, Dark managed to convince me into joining lol (ok not really, Wolf (ok, what am I suppose to use as a nickname here? XD) just talked about it and I decided to join on my own xD)
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top