Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Nivvy and Roachi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    07-04-2011 12:49 AM
    Roachi
    Ohh it's prob implantation dude. Ohh fingers crossed!! I'm gonna hope for something good, then negative! >____<
    Umm dunno yet, somewhere prob close to work i'd say. Gonna be a bitch to get out to work though lol. No more getting up at the last minute lol. Yep my bro is still there, asshole won't move out of the big room for us either lol.
    07-04-2011 12:47 AM
    Nivvy
    Is your bro still living there? Sounds like a good plan anywhoo =) Where abouts in Aux are you going to move, when you save up the bond? Well it's weird, I'm getting the pains but no aunt flow. I'm also only about 6 days past ovulation, so who knows. It could be implantation problems, or it could be nothing X_x So frustrating, wish I knew somebody who owned an ultrasound xD
    07-04-2011 12:37 AM
    Roachi
    Yeah totally. It's gonna be good to get the few things that we've always needed, and then hopefully save for a bond. I hope to only be there 6 months. Prob till the first few months next year. Hopefully by then Rob will have a job, and we'll be all set to go.
    Ahh thats not good, you too early?? Maybe it's all the changes to your body, with all the pills and stuff your taking. I hope it's not something like that dude ....
    07-04-2011 12:32 AM
    Nivvy
    o0o0o you are making the move home after all! Hope it goes well for you doodles <3 $300 is too good to pass up, in this shitty economy. You'll enjoy life a lot better, when you're not weighed down with paying bills all the time. Hope it goes well for you both <3 Hopefully he doesn't wig out. I'm off to bed right now... Tis only 4:30pm, but I've been feeling hella sick today. Didn't wanna say openly in the exchange thread, but I'm having aunt flow pains, at the weirdest time! I'm wondering if we possibly got preg this month, and I'm losing it? Guess time will tell @o@;; Hopefully it's just food poisoning or something lol
    07-02-2011 09:56 PM
    Roachi
    Sweet dude. Yeah totally. But that's enough buying for a little while. Till i get stuff sorted at home. Did i tell you that i'm moving next weekend, back to mums - Me & Rob. $300.00 extra in the pocket has got to be better then living in this crappy old dingy place. Yep sweet as dude i think i might go watch a few myself.
    Haha all good, it is sunday!!
    07-02-2011 09:45 PM
    Nivvy
    LOL!! That'd be interesting xD!! Ahh welp, it's okay =) I really appreciate your help, I would have been none the wiser haha. That's pretty cool you can get quests out of the way by donating. Cuts out all the beating around the bush, with having to sell the CI equivalents haha. Oh well doodles, I've gotta jet, Jogie wants to watch movies X___x I gotta get outta my PJs hahahaha *laaaazy*
    07-02-2011 09:39 PM
    Roachi
    Aww. Yeah when i got on here, i had items on that didn't exist in my inventory xDD. That really sucks coz the anka items are like the most expensive on the site and the most prettiest too.
    Haha, no problemo dude. The good thing about this site is that the currency is worth a lot. I've already ticked off half the things on my quest list simply, by buying runes. I think that's what sites need if they want money lol. And also you can get aurum quite easily 30-40 au per post isn't too bad.
    07-02-2011 09:36 PM
    Nivvy
    Awweh thank you doodles ;__;! Now I can put some hair on this bald head xD!!!!!
    07-02-2011 09:35 PM
    Nivvy
    Yep looks like it. I remember trying to sign in, and the site said I didn't exist haha. Just went through my emails, and that was the last email I got. Bummer, coz I liked my avatar before it got wiped xD!!!
    07-02-2011 09:28 PM
    Roachi
    Yeah i think they sent out a email saying that if you didn't stay active your account was gonna get wiped. Maybe you were apart of that???
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top