Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between pompon-chan and Asami
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    12-05-2012 07:09 PM
    Asami
    True but Zoe is far greater than Mimi. Honestly Zoe is one of my favorite female leads. Shes pretty cool imo. They under play her strength a bit. Shes actually pretty strong.

No problem : 3
    12-05-2012 04:55 PM
    pompon-chan
    well I dunno about you but if I had to transform into that I'd be pretty embarrassed xD uhuhuh oh I got to the episode where Zoe got her beast evolution, she's much cooler but still isn't as strong as the guys, I'm kind of eh not happy how in each digimon season the girls are push overs, that's one of the reasons I like season 3 a lot. Renamon was the coolest female digimon and Rika wasn't girly and a damsel in distress. = 3 =

omg thank you for the bunny item! TAT it's so pretty and cute * 7 *
    12-05-2012 02:53 PM
    Asami
    Yeah xD honestly i think they didn't mean anything by how they designed kazemon. Shes actually super strong but ranamon //giggles
    Oh gosh...
    12-05-2012 03:53 AM
    pompon-chan
    oh yes I did, finished watching 13 episodes so they have just came in the story. o v o
    12-04-2012 09:09 PM
    Asami
    X3 have you seen ranamon yet? Oh god//shot

Owo well im for sure giving you it now! 8D
    12-04-2012 08:27 PM
    pompon-chan
    oh okay so it's to be seen, pretty excited to find out. lol well I'm glad to hear that xD because now they made me feel like they were dissing females in general *shot*

oh yes! I love the poses, so cute. *fan girl squee*
    12-04-2012 08:15 PM
    Asami
    X3 Yay! You'll find out what takuyas problem is. Its hard to explain
    Don't worry she gets better zephyrmon is pretty awesome <3

Do you like the twitching whiskers? X3
    12-04-2012 07:20 PM
    pompon-chan
    oh you mean what I think of digimon frontier? I actually really like it, now that I watched the story in an order and know what's happening. the characters are amazing, I watched it with my little sis and she said Kouji is handsome xD *chuckles* she was so into it. I liked how the characters seem to have a prob. with something and are learning to work together. although I can't seem to figure out what Takuya was dealing with. :S So far he's only missing his brother but I guess he's probably the kid that teaches the loner kid to care about others. xD I dunno but it looks like that so far. I do like how Takuya is really caring and responsible about Tommy. I really don't like Zoe's digi evolution. ^^; It's ridiculous, a butterfly in panties and to top that off she attacks with her butt. omg what were the creators thinking?
    12-04-2012 07:16 PM
    Asami
    The item is called twitching whiskers
    :3 http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showt...843#post161843
    its should be under 2012 mdis
    February
    12-04-2012 07:14 PM
    pompon-chan
    ^^ I'm a bunny addict, can't help it TAT

oh your going to give me one? TAT bah thank you!!!!!
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top