Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Rusted Tampon and littl3chocobo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    05-05-2013 05:34 PM
    littl3chocobo
    my application for closed beta was accepted on the first day of open so i am not much older than you XD
    05-05-2013 01:34 PM
    Rusted Tampon
    Yeah I wasn't around for closed beta. I actually joined right around the time Trisphee was open beta. About 15 days after the Anka set was no longer able to be obtained haha. I was going to buy one for 80 runes when it became available for a little while but I wouldn't have had enough for the monthlies.
    05-05-2013 06:14 AM
    littl3chocobo
    yeah, my mule has 0 posts X''D

ah, that i did not know

thankyou<3 i like this color, it is one of the very first colors i made an avi with, before this it was mustard but that was beta XD
    05-05-2013 06:02 AM
    Rusted Tampon
    Hah! Yes. Being a mule account this one doesn't really post much :P I usually log in to fiddle with the avatar and play the crane game. When I am at my boyfriend's house (which I am right now) he lets me log in to his account and play it for him sometimes. He only ever gets on to post with me when we're at different houses but we haven't for a long time ago. I like your current avatar by the way. I don't see that teal color often enough. I think it's very nice.
    05-05-2013 05:56 AM
    littl3chocobo
    ooooh, that would be why i see you often enough but you never talk XD
    05-05-2013 05:54 AM
    Rusted Tampon
    Hey choco. This is Ginger's mule. I was just dinking around with the new aurum DI on this avatar. How are you?
    05-05-2013 05:46 AM
    littl3chocobo
    well hello~
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top