12-16-2010 04:27 AM
    SakuraMinamino
    lawl <3
    12-16-2010 04:26 AM
    Lucid:
    **punts to Lucid Fanclub* :B
    12-16-2010 04:07 AM
    SakuraMinamino
    Waiiiit you're purple! @.@ SO many changes. xD *cuddles you* Congratulations!! What magic powers do you have?

Heywaiiit. Does that mean you're not allowed to enter the contest? *blinks*
    12-13-2010 02:02 PM
    SakuraMinamino
    Hahaha. I was just thinking you'd say that. *grin* *runs over there*
    12-13-2010 01:59 PM
    Lucid:
    I'm good. but we should post so we can get those items! D:< **punts Sakura to my fanthread** XD
    12-13-2010 01:58 PM
    SakuraMinamino
    Oh, no, it's fine!! I know what busy's like. School's been keeping me busy too : ) I just didn't know when it ended was all. n.n *cuddles Lucid* How are you doing?
    12-13-2010 01:57 PM
    Lucid:
    errr, probably the end of the event. >.> I promise I haven't forgotten about it! I just need to finish up with finals and packing and I'll get to work on them again. :3
    12-13-2010 01:52 PM
    SakuraMinamino
    Heeey. <3 *poke* ^^ When do we have to enter the item design contest by? *looked through everything but could not find a date*
    11-27-2010 12:03 AM
    Lucid:
    I dunno if it's allowed, but we can just make one and chat like usual, or we can take over an existing one. XD I'm the most recent post on half the threads on the front page. just go steal one of those threads. haha. especially since that last post of yours would have been worth 45 Au or so!

I like boots, but I can't layer all these boots because they're too bulky. I need more slender shoes of different lengths. and mismatching shoes/gloves! I need those too.

I'm not really stockpiling ankas, but I have enough to make some decent money later. hopefully in the form or runes. or more Inventors' Dreams. I only bought 3 of those and it's not enough! XD
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top