Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Raven DiMeccha and Vegan Tananecu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    10-04-2012 10:17 PM
    Vegan Tananecu
    "Me? For now, lets say i am no one important, although, that would kind of mean that your work..." He pointed behind him where a few of the droids were still standing guard, "is even less then no one important, right?" He smirked, revealing rows of silveren teeth, almost like a sharks, sharp and clearly meant for tearing fleshy things to small bits. He made a small courteous bow as he stepped out of the shade and revealed a slender male figure, quite unfitting for his cocky attitude. "Or would madame DiMeccha say i am wrong, and that her smallfry creations are better then anything?"
    10-04-2012 09:10 PM
    Raven DiMeccha
    Raven's lavender eyes widened when she realized someone had sneaked by her defenses. "Hmph... You are much more efficient than that block-head ever was... Hmmm." She trailed off having gotten over the shock rather quickly. When calculating the possible outcomes one has no time to panic. She gripped her gauntlet which crackled with electricity, and strode over to him, her hips swaying rhythmically. "Before I even entertain the notion of what you said... Who are you?" She gripped her gauntlet tightly, she knew she had many advantages, since this was her home turf, her robots, her tools, her escape routes. Yet something unnerved her about the "thing" in front of her. Only one other person could do that, and thankfully it was someone on her side, and yet she had sent him out to do some "errands". Curses!
    10-04-2012 09:49 AM
    Vegan Tananecu
    "A good afternoon dear SteamPunk Villainess. I was wondering if you happen to have an open vacature for either someone loyal by your side, or in an other case perhaps a worthy adversary?" The creature, who had slipped undetected trough her hordes of guards and boobytraps, spoke.
    He just stood there, smugly grinning, but he seemed in no way here, for something as trivial as an attempt on her life.
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top