Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between sprinkles and kleptomaniac
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    10-12-2010 06:34 AM
    kleptomaniac
    Hah. xD It's the general opinion he wasn't very pleasant anyway. :p not that I've ever met him.
    10-11-2010 05:52 PM
    sprinkles
    well, i just know he never said so on chloria, haha. anyways, goodnight! :>
    10-11-2010 05:51 PM
    kleptomaniac
    A friend of mine used to mod on Zaff when he was there, and I trust her word. xD lol. Anyways, I'm off to bed! So night. :D
    10-11-2010 05:50 PM
    sprinkles
    well, i don't recall him ever saying thaaat, but...yeah. he was the one from zaffcast. q__q
    10-11-2010 05:48 PM
    kleptomaniac
    Well from what I've heard, the guy who made Chloria was the same guy who made Zaffcast before he ditched and sold that too. xD He's still a kid... younger than me I think. o.O Like, no lie or anything. He also said it himself that he was in it for the money, so... meh. xD I think that was Chloria anyway.
    10-11-2010 05:44 PM
    sprinkles
    yeah...like kronos? they've been dead forever. and just recently the owner of chloria pretty much ditched out on everyone. .__. very sad to see these sites with potential die so young. ; A;
    10-11-2010 05:42 PM
    kleptomaniac
    I hear you there. xD It's sad... I hate dead sites. >: They're just depressing, lol.
    10-11-2010 05:39 PM
    sprinkles
    roli's definitely the worse of the two, in my eyes. and then there's all those other avi sites with okay-ish avatars but are so dead when it comes to user and staff activity. D:
    10-11-2010 05:36 PM
    kleptomaniac
    I KNOW RIGHT. xD I've never liked Roli for that reason. They're in a stiff sort of position that just looks unnatural. D: And Mene have massive heads and xbawx hueg eyes. XD Mene isn't so bad though, it's mostly just Roli's avatar pose. D:
    10-11-2010 05:33 PM
    sprinkles
    yeah, kinda. D: though i'm not a fan of menewsha or roliana avatars AT ALL. ;__; they kinda freak me out. they're like hunchback midgets, and wtf why do roliana avatars have to make a fist all the time? looks kinda derpy.
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top