Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Jurinjo and Fey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    07-03-2012 10:48 AM
    Fey
    Well if it's the next avatar it would be after the death of Korra and the time it takes the current one to get to the age he's at. So, if you assume that Korra was ~17 here, and she could live to be 80-90, then we need to wait ~17 years to get Thokin to the age he is...100 years isn't a bad guesstimate. However, nothing says she lives that long, or not longer.
    07-03-2012 01:56 AM
    Jurinjo
    Yeah the head is probably busy, though will take time for a new airbender eventually. Hope the Avatar doesn't take so long we run out of ideas lol

One thing I'm confused on is how long after Korra's story is this taking place? 100 years?
    07-02-2012 08:11 PM
    Fey
    no worries on the speed, I tend to be hit or miss with being prompt. and your call if you want to do the temple head. As to where we proceed, uhm, we can go into training or some such thing if you'd like. Might make a bit more sense when the avatar and co shows up? or if you have ideas I'm all for more ideas.
    07-02-2012 02:09 PM
    Jurinjo
    I know I don't respond very fast. Sorry ^-^;
    How do you think we should keep proceeding forward? Will you play her uncle or shall I?
    07-22-2011 10:39 AM
    Fey
    well, mentally poke around again in the 'verse and see if you get the urge to play again. if so poke at me, Andi's always willing ot play :D
    07-22-2011 09:01 AM
    Jurinjo
    I still feel kinda bad though. Things were going awesomely and I was getting attached to the characters.
    07-18-2011 04:15 PM
    Fey
    no worries, post if you've got the motivation, or not, I'll understand :D
    07-18-2011 03:20 PM
    Jurinjo
    Hey I'm back! I left for awhile since nothing was happening sorry. >.>
    I'm having a hard time getting back into our Rp though D:
    06-17-2011 11:59 PM
    Fey
    So sorry for disappearing in the RP, fell off the internet for a while, but I'm back now!
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top