Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Kiddiss and Saiyouri
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    02-20-2012 01:25 PM
    Saiyouri
    You can post picks of them right away if you want. I don't mind.
    Smokey does sound determined hehe. Cute too. She kinda sounds like my hubby's old cat, Nico. He actually would eat anything and that was when he was being fed... One time the moron ate fiber glass....
    02-20-2012 12:40 AM
    Kiddiss
    I'm surprised your cats don't remind you when it is "time to food the cats", as we say in our household ^_^ My youngest, Smokey {f} will nom on my head if I don't get up to food her. I swear, she's got an interest internal clock that they use to calibrate the Atomic Clock LOL The little brat literally chewed off a rubber magnet bracelet that I was wearing to help with the pain in my hands and wrists (I have a rare rheumatoid disorder called Sjögren's Syndrome in addition to the FM). That brat is determined! But, she is so freaking adorable, she gets away with murder ^_~ I don't know if there is a minimum post count one must have before posting links and images, but once I'm able, I want to post picks of my babies in your Animal Lovers group :3 MeOw!
    02-18-2012 10:33 PM
    Saiyouri
    Of course it would be hehe. I'm sorry to hear that you have fibyromagalia.
    I swear after having kids you do lose your memory very fast. And then add
    my OCD and anxiety disorders to that, it's amazing I remember to feed my
    cats. Already forgot once. Of course they wouldn't remind me... Weirdos.
    02-18-2012 09:12 PM
    Kiddiss
    LOL, me, too (mine is a medical issue nicknamed "Fibro-Fog"- just one of the many fun prizes inside a box of Fibromyalgia XD). I also call it CRAFT, the advanced stage of CRS (CRS= Can't Remember $h!t; CRAFT= Can't Remember A F**king Thing >.< LOL). So, it would be okay for me to join Animal Lovers Group? ^_^
    02-18-2012 08:47 PM
    Saiyouri
    Yup, but I keep forgetting to check it for new posts ~_~ I have a terrible memory. So bad I forget everything all the time.
    02-18-2012 08:32 PM
    Kiddiss
    *YaY!* Another Animal Lover! Is the Animal Lovers Social Group an open one? >^..^< Miew?
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top