Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Illusion and Ginger
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    04-01-2024 05:18 PM
    Ginger
    I'm baaack... I see you haven't been on in almost a year. It was almost 2 years for me. Hope you've been well!
    10-14-2014 02:08 AM
    Ginger
    Foreveralone.
    10-14-2014 02:07 AM
    Illusion
    WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH. WOAH.... Woah.
    Just chill out man, were all friends here! There's no need to creephump my no no bubble, yo.
    10-14-2014 02:06 AM
    Ginger
    Creepers be creepin, brah.
    *creephumps your profile*
    10-14-2014 02:05 AM
    Illusion
    Radda radda
    10-07-2014 12:41 AM
    Ginger
    Honestly I can't make sense of anything I'm reading. I'm running on low sleep and probably need to drink more water. Being alone here has had its toll on me. I've hardly slept, eaten, hardly drinking anything. I'm not any bit surprised that I'm not thinking clearly. I will reply to your message tomorrow. Hopefully things will clear up by then.
    10-07-2014 12:33 AM
    Illusion
    I coughed when I saw your thread earlier, it's not really an effective method unless your dedicated to it yourself along with other people.
    But considering that people hardly feel dedicated to post on this site, let alone come back to visit regularly. RESISTANCE OF TRISPHEE'S DEMISE IS FUTILE.

I suggest giving these refer contests extravagant rewards in the past while we had 20+ members on daily. But it was always waived due to the staff not wanting to put work into it and wanting to focus more on events to maintain interest.

I feel like it's about time for one of my "Trisphee is dead threads" but I'm noticing the trend of repeat informatin after each thread and it's discouraging to the staff because they feel like their efforts are fruitless in the end.

So, I only felt like talking a bit and ranting a little because I'm seeing you putting effort in. I just hope I can ruffle your jimmies a bit and see if any progress comes out of it.
    09-30-2014 04:50 PM
    Ginger
    Whenever I join a site to see that it has previously been shut down, I am instantly like NOPE! I do agree with advertising though. I wouldn't mind an ad somewhere where I don't always accidentally click on it after the whole page has finished loading. Hate those >.>
    09-30-2014 02:06 AM
    Illusion
    Agreed, I was able to pull in a lot of people. But now they just look to see no one is on or maybe 2 people.
    It's not so much things to do, it's just lack of activity/interest. For example when this site first launched there was a ton of interest, there used to be 30+ people on daily, and slowly dwindled from there.

You need people to keep people, and then everything else is extra. That's how Gaia practically started out, and look where they are toda-
    .... Or well, what they used to be.

We need advertising, or some gimmick to get people here at once. (Close the site down for a month, then mass email, advertise the site's return in a month with massive updates, then come back online with a bunch of people on at the same time and actually do stuff from there.)

Releasing ANYTHING at this moment seems like a loss cause, an event might pick up 10-20 different people MAYBE. But right now we just need people and ADVERTISING. SUMTHING. BLAAARG.
    09-30-2014 01:01 AM
    Ginger
    Agreed. Coda is working on a Trisphee chat and another game. I'm not too confident this website can make it without a devoted team to back our devoted members. I've seen too many avatar sites go down without much of a fight and I'd hate to see Trisphee among those ranks. If we can have more things to do on this site to keep interest, I'd be more than happy to stream more live join.me sessions from Gaia. I can get a few new members to join with each session, but when they see all of 3 other people online, that really doesn't make them want to stay.
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top