09-30-2010 08:00 AM
    Blue
    Haha, you look like someone for Jak and Daxter XD
    09-21-2010 05:40 PM
    Lucid:
    yeah. I just finished setting it up but now I have to run to class! :<
    09-21-2010 05:29 PM
    Blue
    Nice only two of my classes are online and the other doesn’t allow computers >>
    I do the same, text/ code first on a word document then transfer over. If I plan to use it for awhile I ever save just in case the site server crashes and resets
    09-21-2010 05:26 PM
    Lucid:
    I'm not posting much right now because I'm listening to my accounting lecture and writing up my art shop at the moment. ;D I like to write up all the text and all the code before I ever make a thread, so I can just slap it all down at once.
    09-21-2010 05:23 PM
    Blue
    You're posting less today, saving up for tomorrow then? P:
    I saved up and bought another seafoam only to realize I bought the wrong thing
    Inventors dream had the teal goggles XD
    09-20-2010 10:28 PM
    Lucid:
    haha. I have a friend named Joshua, and for a long time his little siblings called me "Joshylin." XD
    09-20-2010 05:41 PM
    Blue
    My parents thought I was going to be a boy so Joshua XD
    09-20-2010 05:37 PM
    Lucid:
    hahaha, I think I saw a bike license plate with our name on it once, but other than that I have never seen it on little trinkets. it's kinda depressing, but at the same time it makes me feel special. I'm glad my mom refused to let my dad name me, or else I would have turned out being named Jessica. x.X
    09-20-2010 05:34 PM
    Blue
    Lolz, I’ve only met another at a cash register at Carowins p:
    and the only thing I could find with my name on it (not customized) was a Kola zoo keychain and a name display in China Town, San Francisco
    09-20-2010 05:30 PM
    Lucid:
    HOMG!~ I have never known another person with my name before! :O my best friends in junior high both knew a Jocelyn before they moved to Washington, and my boyfriend knew a Jocelyn back in Texas, but I have never, ever, ever met another Jocelyn before. This is amazing. I'm more excited than I probably should be. XD
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top