Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Blue and Dallas
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to of
    09-28-2010 07:39 PM
    Blue
    Yeah, that sounds good then :P lolz
    Just have to wait till the 30th
    I'll go ahead and send you extra set, if you have anymore questions on pandora boxes theres a new thread about them
    09-28-2010 07:36 PM
    Dallas
    Ok, thank you. I don't have one actually... wait if you donate once you get both boxes O_o... What do you wait if I were to buy, because I have a policy, I can not sell gifts... and if I ever go inactive I give them back ..., so if you were to donate them.. that would be the same as lending to me O_O... But if I would buy then I will do what I want with them... but you will have stuff O_O...
    09-28-2010 07:29 PM
    Blue
    Meh I guess lend till you can buy of just keep later on. I donated $3 and I only plan on using two sets, but I'll still have a 3rd left over. Everyone I keep running into just wants extras, if you don't have one to begin with I don't mind giving to you
    Just return if you decide to leave the site/become inactive
    09-28-2010 07:13 PM
    Dallas
    Lend... do you mean let my buy or donate ... or lend to have till I buy one? I am looking for both O_O... and the boxes leave tommorrow I belive.
    09-28-2010 07:10 PM
    Blue
    If you promise not to sell and remain active I'll lend you my extra set (I get it on the 30th)
    I just hate giving someone an item and then they become inactive/leave the site...just return it then
    09-28-2010 07:08 PM
    Dallas
    I need them for myself... I joined not to long ago, and I need a couple XD... right now I have almost 4k to offer+falla's Bundle+Faust's bundle.
    09-28-2010 07:04 PM
    Blue
    Hello, what do you want the pandora boxes for?
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top