Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

CHEEZBURGER?!
Default Princess Creep's 1x1 search   #1  
Welcome, welcome Ladies and Gentleman! I am Princess Creep, but you can call me Rosie or just Creep or Princess. I'm used to it. Being brand new to Trisphee, I thought I'd make myself a roleplay search thread.

I am an avid roleplayer, and I have been in the online roleplaying community for about five years, on various avatar sites like this one. Some of you may know me from Solia, or Ernya, where I go by the same username.

I do all kinds of roleplay, but we'll have a list of topics later. First of all, so there is no confusion, I will make a list of what I expect from a roleplay partner, and what you can expect of me.

-I am a semi literate roleplayer. I will give you as articulate of a definition of what that means to me as possible, because the terms of literacy tend to get a little muddled at times.
I expect you to use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. The occasional error is acceptable, but if this occurs frequently, I will encourage you to proof-read your posts before sending them.
I like paragraphs. Paragraphs are my friends. They should be your friends too. I like two or three fair-sized paragraphs to go on. What I do not like is having to read or write a novella every time I want to make a post.

-I am not the most active person in the world. I have a job and school and a girlfriend, and will not be able to check my Trisphee for updates every five seconds.
Of course, I do not expect you to be able to either. Patience is a virtue. I will post at least two or three times a week though, unless I am going away or will be without internet access for an extended period of time. If this happens, I will be sure to notify you beforehand, and I expect you to do the same. It's common courtesy. If my computer suddenly explodes or something, that is a different story. These things do happen, and I am usually willing to overlook. Just try not to leave me hanging.

-What I cannot handle is excessive or mindless violence. It rarely contributes to the plot, and it in general is not all that pleasant. I am okay with small scuffles between characters, or even a big fight if the plot calls for it, but please no killing or fighting just for the sake of it. This is something I am not at all flexible on.

If you think that I am the kind of person you'd like to partner with, please look below for pairings, and feel free to suggest any you'd like to do.

These are the pairings I would like to do. The ones I'd like to do most right now will have a + or a ++ next to them, depending on how much I like the plot. If I decided to do a plot with someone, I will remove it from the list, because I don't like to do repeats on plots. The role that I want to play will be in italics

-Pairings-

Musician X musician - any gender pairing

Vampire X goth- m/f-

Psychiatrist x criminally insane patient- m/m

Criminal x bounty hunter f/f

Superhero X supervillian- any gender pairing

Please post here if you are interested.
Last edited by Princess_Creep; 10-04-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
I feel like a bump is justified?
Old Posted 10-19-2012, 04:54 PM Reply With Quote