Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Minny Linny Stars
Default Linny Minny: The Searching (LFG Topic)   #1  
WELCOME!
╰(★▽★)╯

Obviously, I am Lin, your fantastic hostess here.

A bit about Linny Minny...
I've been RPing for 8+ years.
I'm in Eastern Time Zone in America.
I'm a semi-lit to literate player.
I prefer third person posts. I can show you a reference if you want.
I can post as much or as little as you want, but I give you what you give me.
I'm flexible on plots, ideas, and stories. I like things that change and have lots of little plots to go along with them.
I can play either gender. I don't always get to play females, but I'm fine with that.
I can play multiple characters in a single RP.
Things to avoid...
I'm not big into the extreme smut or rated X stuff. If we have to, we gotta move it offsite, to PMs, to emails, wherever it can't be seen, and it's gotta be tasteful.
I'm not too big into furries, but that's a flexible don't. If you can convince me to, I'm sure it won't be that bad.
Chatspeak. I won't use it at all, and I hope if you do, you don't when we RP. It's a major deal-breaker.
Stuff I Will Do
I'm perfectly fine to join a big group, little group, or 1x1 RP; the story just has to interest me.
I will be blunt if I want to join the RP or not.
I will let you know if I'm not available certain days, working on a post, or lost inspiration. I expect yout o match my communications.
If I lose interest, I want to talk about why so we don't just drop the RP.
I match your posts. If you give me lots of stuff to work with, you'll get lots of stuff to work with. That's just what I do.
Current Cravings
ANYTHING! Please post or message me. I'll be happy to spitball ideas with you!
Roleplaying Samples
Preface: These links lead to another website I am currently an active member on. (Lintastic is my username there, too.) I'd love to add some RPs from Trisphee to this list.
Dripping Crimson: A fantasy based RP featuring (currently) vampires, magic, and medieval themes.
Doubtful: A fantasy based RP featuring shapeshifting humanoids to animals, magic, and thievery.
Order Out of Chaos: A revamp of science fiction RP featuring cyborgs, robotic apocalypse, and survival.

Hope I haven't scared you away, just because I'm new...
Last edited by Lintastic; 07-22-2013 at 09:32 AM.
Old Posted 07-21-2013, 12:41 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
you know, you are only the second person i have ever met who has called themselves semi-lit and actually was(most say lit then come up with the kind of posts you see from second-graders)

it's not a post from tris since those are all either pg13 or quite informal(i only play with one person here anymore and it is reflected by strange short-hand,) but it /is/ a general idea of what i would be able to give with this being close to the maximum size for posts i will make. my posts tend to be the size of the first para since i am uncomfortable godmodding and waxing poetic about the quality of the fibers of the carpet XD. i am also a semi lit meaning i understand the meaning of words and am capable of complex sentences but i will occasionally misspell words and my grasp of punctuation is limited

if this is acceptable to you i am a daily poster (1-15 posts a day depending on your output). i only do m/m or mxm rps, i do not do fandom and i do not play or play against ocs under 20 since i get uncomfortable around possible shota situations
Old Posted 07-21-2013, 03:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Minny Linny Stars
Default   #3  
...do you usually forget to capitalize the first word in each sentence? (。◕ロ◕') I don't mean to be picky, but I tend to...grammar nazi a bit, which includes editing, punctuation, and spelling. (it's all meant to be helpful, even if I might come off as...well...mean?

But that size is ok. Nothing wrong there. I do tend to ramble on in posts I get inspired by, and usually it's a bit more reflective of the mentality of the character than carpet fiber descriptions, although I've added those in when the details were important.

I'm not entirely sure what kind of plot/setting/genre you want to go into, though. I'm comfortable with any age range, personally, although I like exploring the older generations of OCs. I tend to avoid fandoms, where I can, as well. (。^ヮ^)
Old Posted 07-21-2013, 09:27 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
my lack of capitalization ranges through my entire way of speaking actually. i do not capitalize names, personal-pronouns or place-names or products either, if that is not ok then i understand dear

i am not picky i just stay away from school-life and unless it is with friends anything that is smut-oriented
Old Posted 07-21-2013, 09:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Minny Linny Stars
Default   #5  
It's a little off-putting. I sometimes forget to capitalize something here and there, but I like reading RP posts with capitalization. (。⋃︵⋃)
It's not a complete deal breaker, but I'm still not sure what kind of setting you wanna do with me right now. lol

That second sentence doesn't quite make sense to me, that last part after "friends". Does that mean you like the more smut-oriented or you only really do that with friends?
Old Posted 07-22-2013, 08:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
I just have one question really. Are you into groups?
I am thinking of starting one that my friend and I will run.
Old Posted 07-22-2013, 08:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Minny Linny Stars
Default   #7  
Yessir! I do love having active group RPs. If I like the story, doesn't matter how many people are into it. (っ=▽=)っ
...should I put that in my first post?...*goes to put it in my first post*
Old Posted 07-22-2013, 09:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
xD Probably, we have people on here that like to do small groups as well as big ones and then 1x1s. It depends on what you are looking for. ouo then I shall hurry and finish typing up the rp and have her edit it.
Old Posted 07-22-2013, 09:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Minny Linny Stars
Default   #9  
Haha, cool. (。^ω^)
Old Posted 07-22-2013, 09:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
There's a certain semi-active group RP floating around (it WOULD be active if we could get Salone to stop being drunk), and another one restarting whenever the RP master's not debilitatingly sick.

I'd RP with you if I actually did 1x1's, which I...don't.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-22-2013, 11:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Minny Linny Stars
Default   #11  
*chuckles* No worries, dear. What's this new RP about, anyways?
Old Posted 07-22-2013, 11:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Minny Linny Stars
Just letting people know I'm still available for RPs. (I feel bad double posting, but it's been well over a week...)
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 09:07 PM Reply With Quote