Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #49  
(I know it's Alfred, but I read Prussia type about Arthur's food and it stuck in my head. Stupid allergies/cold stuffs!! >.< It's changed btw)
Old Posted 10-02-2010, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
"What took you so long, aru?" China says with a surprised look on his face, that whole peaceful night with the panda got ruined in a pit of fire when the young American bursts into the house without even knocking or even apologizing for being so late and bring those disgusting flat beefs that are ground up, grilled with cheese on a weird shaped bread called a bun. How disrespectful can America be.

China puts that aside to the back of his head. "You're hear, aru. You're 3 hours late, aru. Where were you, aru?" China questions the blonde America. At what point did he become a total dick to England, to his big brother, silly Americans. "Do you want anything to eat, we have orange flavored chicken, rice, and vegetable stir fry, aru?"
Old Posted 10-02-2010, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #51  
Japan blinked some staring at the pile of hamburgers sitting on the tables now as it tipped over his bowl of rice and other bits of his food. "Ano, America Teme. . . ." the dark haired boy muttered under his breath then sighed looked up at the blond that came into the room. "So can I ask what was the idea behind this meeting and why only so many came?" he asked moving the burgers away so he could fix his meal

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 10-02-2010, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
China sits and waits for an answer to come out of America.
Old Posted 10-02-2010, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #53  
England finally decided it was time to make an appearance, and just as he had decided to enter, the first thing he sees is a massive pile of hamburgers and promptly facepalmed himself.

"Bother, why must it always be like this? First off, medical aids aren't food, and second, anything that comes from the so-called "kitchen" of America is just plain trash."

After looking around the room, he pulls out a tray of what might look like muffins if they weren't so horribly misshapen.

"Now this is an elegant snack that one must partake in. Care for a try?"
Let it be known that the Daitarn is the coolest thing since ever.
Head of the Senate of Magical Beings
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Axion is planning something. . . . .
Old Posted 10-02-2010, 10:28 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
"No thank you England, aru" China said raising his hands in a refusal then sips his tea.
Old Posted 10-02-2010, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #55  
Japan blinked started at the oddly looking muffin that was placed before him by the other blond that had come threw the door then looked at the large pile of hamburgers on the table and then looked at his half eaten Chinese food. Letting out a sigh he shook his head some, looked at the oddly looking item picked it up looked it over. "Ano. . . .is this a scone?" he asked looking over to England.

Old Posted 10-02-2010, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
"Like I would eat that crap" Prussia laugh "I like my life"
:D"I deny your reality substitute my own":D

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Kamikaze Chinchilla the eater of my shoes-
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 10-02-2010, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #57  
"Like you have ANY sense of taste! Thank you very much, but my pastries are top-rate."

England looked incredibly offended by this response from Prussia, but quickly changed his expression back to his normal, everyday slightly condescending manner. His eyebrows seemed to spread apart slightly though.

"I suppose I'll just set these at the table, and have one myself."

He took a seat and grabbed a scone and chewed on it eagerly. Giving the expression of a great job well done, he finished his scone before turning his conversation back to the general attendance.

"So, in that case, what's the occasion? I figured there was something important going on..."
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 10-02-2010, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"This was America's idea, but it seems he had wondered off and I am left with setting up something that I have no idea what I am doing. I happen to just get rope into things like this. . . ." as he looked at the scone more then took a small bite out of it, a look of something he couldn't place the taste. "It's different. . ."

Old Posted 10-02-2010, 11:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #59  
"Well you see Nihon, I knew with your refined sense of taste, that it would be different for you. At least you had the decency to try it... Now about that rascal America, I just don't know what to do with him most days..."

England nibbled on another scone and poured himself some tea while casually conversing with Japan.
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
"Well, aru..." China starts "like what my boss said 'when he's old enough to defy your authority, he's old enough to beat, aru" China says in contentment. "Which I don't really suggest that" then glances over to America Shoving infamous amounts of burger down his throat and then actually as the nerve to chew with his mouth open and then chokes a little then proceeds on penetrating more infamous amounts of burgers down his throat; then looks back at England "On second though, beat him with one of Japan's yaoi paddle, aru."
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 12:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #61  
"Eh..?! Why would you suggest such a thing China?" the younger boy asked looking over to the older one with the look of why on earth would you say that and why now of all times. Sometimes he wondered if China was just getting old. Looking about the room to the America stuffing his face, to the other half of Germany babbling on and drinking tea, finally over to England who was just sitting eating his "muffins" and drinking tea as if nothing was happening. It suddenly felt like Japan was on some strange ride threw some other world it seem but then again everything that happens makes no real scene so he just looked into his cup of tea stared at his "muffin".

Old Posted 10-03-2010, 01:25 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
China glances over to Japan and it gives China those memories of raising the sweet boy that he remembers; the first time seeing him, in the bamboo forest, teaching him how to write (but ends up making his own language). Introducing him to things in the world around us whether good or bad things. Even though Japan says that him and China have no relations whatsoever, but through China's burnt umber eyes, Japan will always be his little brother.

Now that memories had been distracted by the obnoxiousness young nations do like yelling out the conversation and showing their gluttonous ways in shoving as much food as possible down their throats. The only nations that China respects right now is Japan and England.
Last edited by Echo-chan713; 10-03-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 01:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #63  
"Wow...... so this is what you all do all day, no wonder there isn't world peace" Prussia got up and walk over to America. "Yo! keep eating like that and your be fatter then Russia"
:D"I deny your reality substitute my own":D

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Kamikaze Chinchilla the eater of my shoes-
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
"That's a slightly lower blow than usual Prussia... However, I do agree with that, America, please for once in your life show some moderation."

England was thinking to himself about how at one point he felt like a father-figure to America, but now it's as though there was nothing in resemblance other than their obviously blond hair.
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 10-03-2010, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote