Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default Lets make Trisphee a bigger place TOGETHER   #1  
What I want most on Trisphee is to see over 500 people on Trisphee daily, now what could I do to achieve that goal? So after writing down a small list I'm starting with number 1.

1.Get people to help.
Everyone here wants to see more people on, we all here have the same goal one way or another. So why don't we gather our resources and go out together as a team? Just post now saying "I will help!" And I'll put your name on a list. Why? Because once your name is written down, you will feel inclined to help out by that taunting name.

2.Share the site with others.
So come on a Share the website on Facebook, make status updates about Trisphee to your friends, and family. Blog about Trisphee, talk more excessively about Trisphee on other Avatar Websites like Gaia Online, and ect.

Now before I get to step 3, by now we should be having our member base grow much higher. In result there will be people more likely to purchase runes, thus money for Trisphee.

3.Have the site create advertisements
Push Fenris to make some advertisements for a month or two during Summer, the time were most teens are spending most of their time. So make Facebook ads, those maybe advertisement bars on the side of the screen.

Now if we have Step 3 take off our membership base will be booming. Soon we will have at least 1,000+ people or more on daily, at this point we have accomplished twice then what we wanted. Good is more, yes?
Now lets not be skipping steps, lets just have people join us! Gather some people online now, say "Hey! Illusion is urging people to sign up to Trisphee, lets go help!" Once someone says sign me up on here they should be jumping onto Step two.

Lets make Trisphee a bigger place together!

Last edited by Illusion; 03-25-2012 at 01:50 AM.
Old Posted 03-25-2012, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
How you can help!

..... To be added soon .....

Last edited by Illusion; 03-25-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Old Posted 03-25-2012, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #3  
Advertising Leaders (Listed in order by sign up)

1.Illusion
2.?????
3.?????
4.?????

Last edited by Illusion; 03-25-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Old Posted 03-25-2012, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Just wanted to ask some questions here.

Question 1: How many people would you be comfortable having online daily/at the same time?

Question 2: How do we maintain a hype to have people go out and mention the site to friends?

Question 3: Do you feel OK using Facebook as a use of advertisement? (Sharing, using likes, ect.)

Question 4: Should Trisphee be advertised IRL? (Banners, Cards handed out at conventions, ect.)

Question 5: How do you want Trisphee NOT to turn out like.

Question 6: How do you want Trisphee to turn out like.

Last edited by Illusion; 03-25-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old Posted 03-25-2012, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Art Meiser
Default   #5  
I appreciate yor efforts and hope it gets somewhere :) But unfortunately I don't think it helps that I do so much of the pixeling by myself at the moment. Unless I can take Tris on as a full time job I don't have the 50-60+ hours I am forcing myself to devote to Tris weekly.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Last edited by Fenris; 03-25-2012 at 02:12 AM.
Old Posted 03-25-2012, 02:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Advertising for Trisphee costs money, unfortunately. We had a free Google ads trial that we ran for a month but we didn't get much out of that. Right now if we had the money for advertising we'd rather spend it on site improvements.
Old Posted 03-25-2012, 12:45 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #7  
Lets do math here..

More people = More Donations + Save money = Advertisements = More people = More money = More Servers = Bigger Trisphee.

What kind of math are you not doing? xD

Old Posted 03-25-2012, 01:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
More people doesn't necessarily mean more donations. I know both Arikana and I are newer members, but unless there is a Mail-In option, neither of us can donate. I'd love to ~ But I need to send concealed cash.

But yes I do think it would bring a bit more moneies. It takes a lot of effort though, and another pixelist for SURE!
I've been in the hospital for a month!
Pneumonia. Complications and chest tubes.
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 03-25-2012, 01:49 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #9  
Semi: has been looking into putting advertisements on his personal site to earn a bit more money. He knows of a few different ways we can take it. If users are okay with advertisements on Trisphee, he, Fen, and Coda can get something set up so we can make some more money. With that we can better improve the site and maybe put out more advertisements for ourselves as well. We just have to have a commitment from users that they're okay with it, maybe even teach users how to turn off adblock on Trisphee, et cetera.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 03-25-2012, 01:54 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
I'm all for reasonable no noise advertisement. If it helps bring in money to the site. But so long as it doesn't turn into a billboard I think I will be fine. I mean it's a step in the right direction of getting more money into the site and it helps with improvement. Which will help keep those new users interested in the site. I would think anyways.
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-25-2012, 02:03 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #11  
*Points up to first post

There are many free ways to advise the site, which in turn makes money, and I listed making advertisements for step 3 for a reason. Yes, adsense would be nice to have in a corner for a while to build money.
But you guys are missing my point, the reason why I'm doing this is because all members of the site can easily share Trisphee on Facebook. Share the facebook page, mention it frequently to friends on other forum sites. (Perhaps I should use one of my saved posts to discuss on how to advertise... My bad there.)
The problem here is everybody on staff ignores the potential with their users because you haven't figure out efficient ways have members go out and advertise for you. I've seen the referral contests, but that was never a good way to promote the site. So instead you just sit around and hope someone mentions the site for you. Why not take a step up from that?

All I'm saying its been almost 2 years now since the site has officially opened, by now most sites have over 300 people on daily. I just think we could do more to have users come here, and not leave because the place is inactive. AKA Boring.

Last edited by Illusion; 03-25-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Old Posted 03-25-2012, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I'm not missing the point at all; I was making a comment about a specific thing, not trying to divert attention from your goal. ^^;
Old Posted 03-25-2012, 03:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #13  
Not that I don't want new user but 300 a day is a lot of users... I promoted some to my friends on Facebook but I didn't get much out of it.
Old Posted 03-25-2012, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crevan View Post
I'm all for reasonable no noise advertisement. If it helps bring in money to the site. But so long as it doesn't turn into a billboard I think I will be fine. I mean it's a step in the right direction of getting more money into the site and it helps with improvement. Which will help keep those new users interested in the site. I would think anyways.
This. <3
I've been in the hospital for a month!
Pneumonia. Complications and chest tubes.
Trading Hot Jackie

Old Posted 03-25-2012, 03:20 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiva View Post
Not that I don't want new user but 300 a day is a lot of users... I promoted some to my friends on Facebook but I didn't get much out of it.
Things you can do:
Share the Trisphee page to everyone, and say "Sign up today at Trisphee.com! And like the Facebook page!"
And simply copy Trisphee's URL and make a status update about it numerous times.

Non facebook things:
Do you go on Gaia or any other customizable avatar sites? Go to rally, or their forums and just talk to people. Make friends, and go hey there is this awesome customizable avatar site I go on. You should join.
If they say no just reply "Well I'll love to see your awesomeness on the website."
Or you can simply go to friends profiles and go "Hey here's an awesome avatar site I go on! Go sign up!"

Old Posted 03-25-2012, 03:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Or you can simply go to friends profiles and go "Hey here's an awesome avatar site I go on! Go sign up!"
That. I've tried it before; most of my friends are too busy.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-25-2012, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote