Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

*twitch*
Default   #33  
I don't think your looking at all the searches, or scrolling down far enough... XD

Because this is the best site to watch it on the computer right now for Canadians.

Old Posted 02-12-2013, 10:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
@espy: lol, it is punny xD

and I'm scared of runners too. I mean, I do run fast but my endurance is so low. xD
my coordination is good though, so I can just dodge them quick, they're dead anyways, even if they run fast, they won't have good coordination. xP

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 02-12-2013, 11:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #35  
My problem is that in HvZ, Zombies can turn Players just by tagging them. I'll most likely have a backpack on to protect from backattacks, but it'll be hard to roll and duck with that one,e specially if I'm loaded with melee and guns.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-12-2013, 11:52 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
Gallagher, you must be a survivor, but one that's blending into the zombies. XD Or else you couldn't speak a word.
You underestimate the number of different virus strands we've had around here. You'd better be careful. Suzerain and Ashy are zombies like me. Don't let them fool you.

Besides that, I wasn't entirely human when I was infected, either. You only know what happens to humans. Some of your 'survivors' could be secretly infected, and you wouldn't even know.

-eyes Espy-

At least I am kind enough to be honest.

Old Posted 02-12-2013, 03:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #37  
I know though that Muff muff is the zombie queen.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 02-12-2013, 03:48 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Oh, yes, one of the originals before I got to play with the virus in my lab. -goes back to chewing on the fence-

Old Posted 02-12-2013, 03:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #39  
*tries to spray something at gall*
Yup, she's the classic zombie. Kind of like Dracula for vampires.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 02-12-2013, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
-hisses at- -wanders to another spot at the fence-

This is true. But the virus is quite advanced now, new zombies really have it good.

Old Posted 02-12-2013, 04:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #41  
I kinda like the classic versions~
the modern ones REALLY scare me. xD
*throws garlic at gall*

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 02-12-2013, 04:08 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
-gnaws on garlic-

I've been fascinated by sentient zombies for a long time now. It pleases me that they're starting to come out more.

Old Posted 02-12-2013, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #43  
what's your opinion on Warm Bodies, though, gall?
It's a whole new thing though o3o

*throws gall a slab of uncooked steak*

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 02-12-2013, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
-spits out garlic- -gnaws on steak instead-

I read the book a while back, when I first heard about the movie (which I haven't gotten to see yet).

It was good. Not a realistic way for zombies to be born, but the message was very nice, and it proved to be a satisfying take on the infliction in comparison to common issues that the day to day mindset modern life tends to give.

Old Posted 02-12-2013, 04:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Default   #45  
My friend has told me to try watching it for the luls,
but my first thought about it was that, I don't want to think about zombies feeling anything, as much as I feel about vampires falling in love and having a child. O_o
I want to delve deeper into zombie stuff, I mean... it seems pretty interesting... xD

my mom has called me a zombie yesterday, dunno why though.

*throws a knife and a fork at gall* Use that! :'D

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 02-12-2013, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Warm Bodies... I want to go see that, though some of the sense it makes doesn't make possible, yet the movie might make it make sense. XD

Old style zombies were actually the dead rising from the graves and coming out, attacking all. Now that became harder to understand how it could happen, so it was made with a virus. An injection. Then, it became more known as the virus lives within us, though I hardly doubt that. But I did make sense of it becoming like a common cold, the flu... etc. The virus will then be airborne, and there is nothing anyone can do.

There are many theories on how it could all work out and start. Though, you never seen any movies or books really on how it last, how people survive, like a future reference. Would there still be more zombies than humans? What other mutations would the average zombie might possibly have? Etc. Resistant Evil is a good example, yet some would disagree to that movie series. Any thoughts?

Old Posted 02-12-2013, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #47  
-rolls around in a sleeping bag-
Old Posted 02-12-2013, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
I don't mind the idea of zombies feeling. It helps that I don't view them as evil beings, just out for their own survival and following instincts. If they were to somehow evolve past that, then good for them.

I don't doubt that humans would still survive (well, assuming it doesn't get airborne at least, then all bets are off. extending it to water and not just blood does enough damage.), and obviously kill off the most aggressive and dangerous types. If what's left is more advanced and we can figure out some way to get on, then why not?

But if it really just is reanimated dead and nothing more to it, we only have to survive 5-10 years to make it out.

Old Posted 02-12-2013, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote