Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #33  
China waited until everyone got their meal (which Prussia continuiously commenting about how it isn't wurst and beer and potatoes type of CRAP), made himself a big smile then hearing the grumbling noise from the bedroom. China walks into the room and asks if 'he' wants some dinner then a grumble no thanks, aru and then proceeding on back to the kitchen to get some food before heading towards the table.
Old Posted 09-28-2010, 11:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
(I didn't do or say anything like that.......?)
:D"I deny your reality substitute my own":D

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Kamikaze Chinchilla the eater of my shoes-
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #35  
Japan blinked some as he settled down into his seat looking at the two slightly confused. "Ano let us just enjoy this meal and not worry about anything alright?" he asked.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
"Yes that would be great, I love trying all kinds of foods, as long as it's food that not from England" Prussia said. Then dig in to to the food in front of him. "Mmmmm you Asians make some good cat....hehe"

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 12:34 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #37  
"This isn't cat, aru. It's chicken" China says with a straight face.
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 04:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
"Right sure it is" Prussia said rolling his eyes. "Any ways is there any one coming to this......meeting?" he ask.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 09-29-2010, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #39  
"Um...aru" China questions as he stares up recollecting any memory of anyone else coming. "I actually don't know, aru; I remember America may or may not come because the day conflicted with some sort of food eating contest, aru; Russia's punishing Lithuania for getting Russia a low grade vodka, and I can't recollect anything else, aru; and your brother Prussia could he come, aru?"
Old Posted 09-30-2010, 04:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Japan sighed some in wonder why America had to go and set up such an annoying meeting and now show him self or the others. But he let it began to eat his meal enjoying it him self.

Old Posted 10-01-2010, 12:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #41  
"Well I think some things up.....maybe they are all going to kill us of or some thing" He question.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 10-01-2010, 11:00 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
"There's no way I can die aru; because 1: I'm immortal and 2: without me, America could crumble because he depends on me for everything I make, aru" the long haired man explained to the albino as he take a bite out of the orange CHICKEN (not cat). China takes a sip of his delicious tea made by himself from his antique dishware set having them for so long that China was actually surprised that they lasted for so long.
Old Posted 10-01-2010, 11:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #43  
"Nothing is immortal, China. Believe me,I know" Prussia smiled, taking a bite of rice. "So no matter how high up you think you are, it just a longer and more painful way down." Letting out a sigh and then look to Japan, with a evil smile on his face. "Don't you think so too, Japan?"

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 10-01-2010, 12:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Japan sat between the two sighed again the chopstick sitting on his lip some for some unknown reason there was so much tension on the air it was making it hard for him to eat. But in a slow way he had nodded a bit to Prussia and continued to eat.

Old Posted 10-01-2010, 12:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #45  
"See, now why wont you be a good little girl and get me some more tea, China." he said with a evil smile on his face. And held out his cup.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 10-01-2010, 12:32 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
"Obviously Prussia that the tea's in front of you, aru." exclaiming China as he points it out that there is a tea set on the table "and I just got out of rehab for opium aru; so don't give me that shit, aru." China said with the defensive look on his feminine face. "Oh, that reminds me, I need to feed my panda, aru" he exclaims as he got off from the pillow on the floor, swiftly walks to the kitchen to grab some bamboo then rushes outside on a clear night sky so clear the stars would be shining bight.

Seeing his cute panda starving on his property gave China more of an encouragement to give the adorable panda the bamboo. The panda rushed on eating. "Hope it a good dinner, aru" then proceeds to walk back to the house.
Old Posted 10-01-2010, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #47  
America busts into the room carrying an arm load of hamburgers and cheeseburgers.
"Hello friends! Guess who won that contest!"
America beamed proudly and dropped the burgers in front of everyone and immediately unwrapped one.
Last edited by Keinedon Avorellis; 10-02-2010 at 08:11 PM.
Old Posted 10-02-2010, 08:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
(Reno your name is Alfred, Arther is England. Also no human name base just the country)

Old Posted 10-02-2010, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote