Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #17  
Awh. <:] Welcome! *waves wetly at Ava*
I hope you like it here. It's nice.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-23-2019, 11:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Awh. <:] Welcome! *waves wetly at Ava*
I hope you like it here. It's nice.
Hello! :)
Thank you for the warm welcome!

I'm enjoying my time here so far!
It's been really helpful to get my mind away from thinking of the inevitable.

Is there a place where I could hang out and chat?
I've been browsing, but I'm still a little lost
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #19  
Honestly? You see a thread you’re interested in, or where people are talking, just jump right in. Generally hangouts are in The Club House, but we kind of... don’t necessarily follow that rule. Plus, there’s an event on.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-23-2019, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Okay!
I'm going to check out the Club House!

I think I figured out where the event threads are :o

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-23-2019, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #21  
:] There's forum games too. Just be sure to read the first posts to get an idea for their rules and posting to follow them. Can't be a game without some rules. ^u^

I've only been here for a little more than half a year, but I still chat with everyone who's been here longer, like Espy. ^-^

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-24-2019, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
-is omnipresent-
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 09-24-2019, 12:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #23  
I enjoy creating things with my hands. That's why I prefer typing over writing! Feels more like you're doing something special, similar to sculpting. Though when it comes to drawing... computers make me sad then.

Have you ever created and quilting projects? Or have you yet to try it out?
And yeah, quilting is a wee bit different. But it's pretty much the same concept. You connect fabric together with some sort of string.
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 12:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Welcome to Trisphee! As others mentioned before, it's a small yet tight knit and friendly community. Plus with the current event you joined at the right time. You can still collect boxes from your posts until the end of the month ^^

(In case you haven't found it yet, they will be in your inventory under the usable items tab, where you can make them explode with confetti and reveal one of 107 items)

I admit I am into gaming, but not exclusively. So usually there'll be enough other topics to talk about. For example while I have never tried quilting I think sewing is a lot of fun (and I made my own costume for live action role playing). Other things I've made with my own hands were decent crochet accessories and rather skewed knitting. And I read enough books a week my local library asked me to move in. (Not really - but one day they will. I'd love living among hundreds of book shelfs.)

What do you enjoy in your free time?

Love your avatar, you look like a forest sprite. Panda sure sent you a nice selection there.
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 03:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #25  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okok View Post
I enjoy creating things with my hands. That's why I prefer typing over writing! Feels more like you're doing something special, similar to sculpting. Though when it comes to drawing... computers make me sad then.

Have you ever created and quilting projects? Or have you yet to try it out?
And yeah, quilting is a wee bit different. But it's pretty much the same concept. You connect fabric together with some sort of string.
That makes sense! :D
I like doing things with my hands too. I play the ukulele and I like drawing sometimes.

I've never tried quilting! I have a sewing machine that my aunt gave me (she's a seamstress) and I've been sewing my own costumes for cosplay. But I don't think I'm that good at it. I don't know how her sewing machine works... I just futz with it until it does what I want it to do. lol. Trial and error every time I use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
Welcome to Trisphee! As others mentioned before, it's a small yet tight knit and friendly community. Plus with the current event you joined at the right time. You can still collect boxes from your posts until the end of the month ^^

(In case you haven't found it yet, they will be in your inventory under the usable items tab, where you can make them explode with confetti and reveal one of 107 items)

I admit I am into gaming, but not exclusively. So usually there'll be enough other topics to talk about. For example while I have never tried quilting I think sewing is a lot of fun (and I made my own costume for live action role playing). Other things I've made with my own hands were decent crochet accessories and rather skewed knitting. And I read enough books a week my local library asked me to move in. (Not really - but one day they will. I'd love living among hundreds of book shelfs.)

What do you enjoy in your free time?

Love your avatar, you look like a forest sprite. Panda sure sent you a nice selection there.
Oooh! I love reading too. I just moved here to California last spring and I still haven't unpacked all my boxes. Which, is annoying because I was reading Peace Like a River before we moved, and now it's in a box and I don't know where! >:( What are you currently reading?

I love singing and playing the ukulele in my free time. I post some of my covers and originals on soundcloud sometimes. I like drawing as well. Although, I haven't felt very inspired to draw lately... I like writing sometimes too. I write fanfiction, but again, no inspiration for that recently either. I also loooove movies! I think I easily own hundreds of DVDs. I have three large shelves full of DVDs, plus four more large Home Depot boxes filled with DVDs lol

And thanks! :D I am really into The Dark Crystal : Age of Resistance and I wanted to make an avatar that kinda looked like a Grottan gelfling.

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 01:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:D They gonna have a season 2 for that! I'm excite.
x} The Dark Crystal is a childhood movie of mine, and I love that they made such a cool show with the lore and puppetry and all.
:] You avi look great!

Old Posted 09-24-2019, 07:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #27  
OOOO!!!

I'm so excite!!
I still have two more episodes to finish.
... Yeah, I re-watched some of them before moving on. uwu
They were just so good, I had to watch them again before moving on because I wanted to bask in the awesomeness of the puppetry and the voice work~!!!

I think some elf ears would make my avi look a little better.
But I'm waiting until I have enough to buy some good looking elf ears :D

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Avaaaa
Welcome to trisphee!!!
where threads derail really fast
like, real fast

hope things get better for you soon <3
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #29  
Hello mdom!
It's great to see a familiar name :D

I'm so happy to be here

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Hi there and welcome!! ^^ There's a birthday event going on right now so feel free to join in the festivities!

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-24-2019, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #31  
Thank you so much for the warm welcome, Kitty!

Is there a "like" button, or reaction button?
I don't want to keep this thread going on forever,
But I don't want to miss saying thank you to the people who welcomed me

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-25-2019, 01:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
You can save a link to it I think on your own profile. :] Or subscribe to the thread to keep it linked to your email.

Old Posted 09-25-2019, 02:20 AM Reply With Quote