Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default   #17  
To Quiet Man Cometh: I'll give that a read when I can, and that's cool that you found Trisphee through a fanfic. Well I stumble upon that fanfic you found this site on when I go through your fic?

Kaderin: I never watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but if you can make it interesting, I can give it a read.

Coda: Oh! Oh! I can't wait to read it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 05-20-2017, 01:48 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I make no references to it. It was called "Onward to Trisphee" and was written by Demonskid. I will be on ff in Gundam Wing somewhere, I assume, though you could ask DK about it. It was unfinished but I got curious and checked this site out.
Old Posted 05-20-2017, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #19  
Boris: Haha...I'll have to work on it more. I always have really great ideas for it when I'm at work, but forget them by the time I get home.
XD
Old Posted 05-22-2017, 03:42 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
I have sort of a soft spot for crack fanfiction and troll fanfiction... you know, the kind that's intentionally written to be so nonsensical and messed up you're left questioning whether or not whoever wrote it was hopped up on something when they sat at their computer and started typing. I mean, you know it's probably a joke, but considering half of the other things you've come across online you sometimes can't help but wonder if this was someone's genuine attempt at crafting their first literary masterpiece.
Love and Kisses
Old Posted 06-01-2017, 08:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Boris: Haha...I'll have to work on it more. I always have really great ideas for it when I'm at work, but forget them by the time I get home.
XD
Do you have any notepads or something you can use to write your ideas down?

TwinkleQueen: I'm tempted to write such a fanfic now.
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-10-2017, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Marova Velenva
My first and probably longest fanfic was one I co-wrote with a girl I knew in middle school. It was Harry Potter-based and we each had made up our own magical ladies, hah. It's not even that I think it's the worst thing ever, I just remember wanting to write it because I really wanted to be dating Draco Malfoy at the time

It was a huge self-insert fanfic...which are the only fanfic I ever wrote, apparently!

Я хочу быть с тобой.

Old Posted 06-13-2017, 01:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #23  
I never thought of that, but I did want to be in a relationship with Marth and Roy, which was why I included them in my fanfic... didn't write much.

I like that you wrote the Harry Potter self-insert fanfic just to date him Draco.
Quote:
Old Posted 06-15-2017, 02:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
I absolutely love writing poor fan fics lolol I have ideas all the time but I never have time to write all of them. I post all mine on my deviant art if you want to click the link in my sig. im hopeing I can get some interest and get a web site following but I don't think that will ever happen lol.
I Have Been Robbed! Please Donate to my GoFundMe!

YouTube Video Fund
GoFundMe Donations

AmericanGoingCrazy Youtube Channel

Trying to get a youtube channel started! View & Subscribe & My Buddies!

2thankyou4watching
Old Posted 08-11-2019, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
crossovers, fanfics, reading, stories, writing