Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Smile Just An Ok Hangout   #1  
This hangout isn't great, but it's not terrible. This hangout is just ok. Ok? Ok.
Ok. We will decorate this hangout pretty soon. Let me just... Take a nap first tho.
Old Posted 10-01-2019, 08:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Going to save this post too. Because...
You'll see after my nap. Or not.
(8

Now, feel free not to post~ Or suffer if you do decide to post. (Or maybe you'll win stuff if you post! Nobody knows.)
Old Posted 10-01-2019, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #3  
vaguely feral scientist noises, somewhere in the background.

i regret learning how to code in basic C / AYA for SSP, because i have ideas, but not the motivation to do them.

very frustrating.

have a nice nap.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-01-2019, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ha, jokes on you. I am already suffering.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 10-01-2019, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #5  
i'm suffering with all these ideas, mekatra. i have to do assets if i want to do the ideas, and the code and the functions and such.

help. ( /j )
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-01-2019, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
That pretty much sums up everything in life for me, Void. Got ideas, but no motivation. Why can't we have a nice balance of motivation and ideas?

Mekatra - No! No jokes in this hangout. Only serious discussions about different flavors of ice cream, and what you'd like to see as a flavor.
Old Posted 10-01-2019, 08:59 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #7  
I would like to see less unicorn swirl and Joker crunch in the ice cream aisle and more things that are actually tasty, not gimmicky.

Instead of trying to tackle a whole idea at once why don't you try just a small part of it? I dunno much about coding or assets or whatever, but could you just work on a single aspect of it at a time?

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Old Posted 10-01-2019, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
You want less of what? Way to keep oppressing the gaming community by demanding we remove Joker crunch. smh. Thought this was an inclusive site.

Just kidding. I see where you are coming from about the ice cream. The non-gimmicky stuff is also sometimes a gamble. There are those ice creams that are creamy and rich, and others taste like watered down milk. Not smooth, and with ice crystals in parts.
Old Posted 10-01-2019, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #9  
I didn't realize DC's Joker was such an important part of the gaming community.

I just dislike mass quantities of poor quality fillings combine with artificial colors and flavors, then inflated in price because they slapped a comic book character on the carton.

Old Posted 10-01-2019, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
It seems like all ice creams are the same price. But this could be because of where I live. Usually the ice pops are the most expensive, followed by artisan ice creams. The later I am ok with spending a bit more money on since they are decent ice creams!

And yes. DC's Joker is an integral part of the gaming community. He is like a holy symbol.
Old Posted 10-01-2019, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #11  
I work at a medium to large size grocery store, with a somewhat large ice cream selection. We have stuff ranging from 8 dollars a pint to 5 dollars a gallon.

..why tho? He's abusive and awful.

Old Posted 10-01-2019, 09:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Are the 5 buck ice creams any good? The shops around me don't have large selections, so it's pretty easy to price them around the same. Can't grab something cheaper when there's such a small option! And the tubs are usually only for vanilla and chocolate. Never anything fancier.

Joker seems to be very popular because of who he is. I gather it stems from people using video games as the reason for some of the younger generations being violent. That and people trying to avoid the real reasons, and the spread of other misinformation. It's mostly a satirical icon.
Old Posted 10-01-2019, 09:23 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #13  
They are... plentiful? I wouldn't call them good in the sense of having an amazing flavor profile or anything, but theyr'e great if you're having a large party and want everyone to be able to have some ice cream. It is about perfect for a budget kid's party. We only sell the gallon tubs in chocolate, vanilla, vanilla chocolate swirl and neopolitan.

My favorite ice cream we sell at work is actually the Talenti gelato. It's SOOOO smooth and creamy. Much more expensive, coming in at around 6 bucks for a pint, but it is WORTH IT, especially if you have zero intention of sharing.

Old Posted 10-01-2019, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
We have a company called Earnest Ice cream to fill the need. They make a lot of different flavored ice creams, and make some dairy free. Plus they give you a nifty jar that you can bring back to refill! Which gives you a small discount on your next purchase.
Mmm... Now I want to go and get some ice cream from them.

There's also a weird shop that sells vanilla ice cream, but costs $9 a scoop because of the cones they use. It's wild.
Old Posted 10-01-2019, 09:39 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #15  
I want a place like the Earnest Ice Cream place... that sounds amazing!

Less so on the 9 dollar scoops. Can I just have it without the super expenive cone?

That reminds me of the dessert I had at a really fancy resturant once. It was a flourless chocolate cake with some kind of special vanilla bean ice cream and it had edible gold leaf wrapped around the very tip of a strawberry on top. The person that took us to the resturant paid 35 dollars for that dessert (He was a CEO of a large company, so I don't even feel that bad) and to be honest, it wasn't really that good or impressive. The flourless cake wasn't as buttery smooth as the stuff I can make at home in the toaster oven and the ice cream really could have used something to bring out the flavor. Maybe just a touch of salt. Eh, either way, it was... meh.

Old Posted 10-01-2019, 09:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
I approve of ice cream discussion.
For example, my sister is very into chocolate chips with chocolate syrup with chocolate, but to me that's too much
Old Posted 10-01-2019, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote