Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

I Am Tam
Default   #5681  
I vote for a Derpy dress, since he seems like someone who could live there anyway. XD

I was also bad, and bought another doll. It's a paper doll download for two bucks CAN, but still. I need to save money to mail Saphire!
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-11-2021, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Lol. I was gonna, but the print is too big.
But I might pick up a couple of the other prints and make a bag or something with them. And if one of the other prints is smaller, then a little Derpy skirt.
Old Posted 11-12-2021, 03:04 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #5683  
Oh right. Didn't think of that.
D'awwww. Oh right, I forgot. Derpy plays that game, doesn't he?
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-12-2021, 06:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Lol. Yep! He's got his own little island, currently in renovations to move some stuff around so we can add a little theme park area. XD
(I'm garbage at decor, so decided if it were Derpy's island, my garbage decorating skills would be more whimsical than trash. Lol)
Old Posted 11-12-2021, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #5685  
Awww. What theme for the park?

I'm sure you're better at decor than me. The theme of my apartment is currently dust, dolls, and books, piled around everywhere but the floor (except the dust, it's thickest on the floor). ...And there are some dolls standing on the floor.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-12-2021, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Kinda general fair/carnival? Idk they added some cute items like a ferris wheel and merry-go-round so I'm gonna use them. XD

Lol. As far as rl decor goes, mine is probably not any better than yours. Subtract the dolls and add a mountain of laundry and cat hair.
Old Posted 11-13-2021, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #5687  
That sounds like fun!

LOL My laundry's not put away, but it's sitting in the bag on top of the plastic chest I keep the non hanging clothes in. And there's a lot of ME hair... if I were a pet no one would want me because of all the shedding.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-13-2021, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Meanwhile, if I could, I'd decorate like Halloween threw up indoors. :3
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 11-14-2021, 04:49 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #5689  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den View Post
Meanwhile, if I could, I'd decorate like Halloween threw up indoors. :3
LOL Since it's your turn to mail stuffs (and the box I have for you is going to either be stupid huge or go in installments), I didn't buy you one of the nice big grim reapers they had at the dollar store. But since they had them this year, they'll most likely be there again next year. And then, even though you can't have ORANGE forevers right now, you can at least have a larger (partial) skelly to hang out with YOUR heaps of dolls (really, Kaderin, I think she has nearly as many as me).

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-14-2021, 12:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Den: But why can't you? HALLOWEEN ALL DAY EVERY DAY! XD Unless you live with other people and then, yeah, I can see keeping a single "holiday" decor theme up all the time to be tricky.

That reminds me, it's al time to bring out Derpy's Christmas tree for him to decorate again.

Tam: Lol. But she doesn't have a dragon as cute as Derpy and Custard...
>.>
Old Posted 11-14-2021, 05:59 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #5691  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Tam: Lol. But she doesn't have a dragon as cute as Derpy and Custard...
>.>
If she doesn't, then it's just "yet". XD

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-14-2021, 10:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Den: But why can't you? HALLOWEEN ALL DAY EVERY DAY! XD Unless you live with other people and then, yeah, I can see keeping a single "holiday" decor theme up all the time to be tricky.

Got it in one guess. I live with boring people who don't share my love of Halloween and spooky stuff. and one of 'em is a real bitch about how the house looks. the other is lazy af and usually makes me do things he's perfectly capable of doing.

Tam: The box I have for you is BIG. I might have to break it up into smaller boxes that can get shipped for cheaper.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 11-16-2021, 04:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #5693  

currently reading: Cold Curses by Chloe Neill (#20) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 11-16-2021, 11:59 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Den, we're both terrible dorks. XD *turns to look back at the heap of things for you*

Oh! I was going to ask, is it okay if I have Pink Squad do a cameo in this story I'm doing with another friend? It's multiversal battle against Unicron and his chaos hordes.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 11-16-2021, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #5695  
I'm all for Halloween everyday. I was pretty much the only one in the neighborhood and neighboring areas who put out any decorations. Aside from one who has inflatables for everything you can think of.
Old Posted 11-16-2021, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Den: Yeah, I kinda remembered you mentioning some of your difficulties so I had a hunch that was the case. Sorry.

I'm not much for decorating, but 1000% would still help anyone decorate as long as they made the decisions and all I had to do was put stuff where they wanted it.

Tbh, if I could find the right garlands for it and figure out how (because half my walls are basically just plaster so I'd have to figure out how to hang sturdy pine-like garlands plus fairly weighty ornaments without everything crashing down), I'd probably hang up the Disney Christmas ornaments I inherited from my mom. Though realistically I should just sell them. I'm not a big holiday person and I mainly have held onto them for sentimental reasons more than anything and they take up a good amount of my very limited storage space.
Old Posted 11-17-2021, 07:35 PM Reply With Quote