Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #3905  
For someone who has never been to Canada, I've managed to amass a fairly impressive amount of Canadian coins. ($39.11 worth to be exact)
O.o

Edit: Am trying to return a call about the job I applied for, but the woman I need to call hasn't been in the office the last 2 times I've tried calling and it's making me more anxious just trying to predict the right time to call than the interview did. XP
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 08-27-2021 at 10:55 AM.
Old Posted 08-25-2021, 02:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Got my hand warning-chomped by a handsome malamute-looking doggo today. My fault entirely. I mistook his excited jumping as a happy action and when I went in for a pet, my movement was probably misconstrued as a threat and he gave me a little chomp. But nothing too serious. An itty bitty skin break (which has been thoroughly washed and sanitized) and potentially some light bruising based on how my hand feels.
I assured the owner (who was there and who allowed me the attempted pet or I wouldn't have gone for it at all) that I was fine and it wasn't their doggo's fault and will go to work a little early tomorrow so I can apologize to the doggo for the misunderstanding. (Because he is a sweet boy who didn't mean to hurt me, he was just protecting his family.)
Old Posted 09-01-2021, 09:40 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #3907  
Woah it's likes a time capsule in here

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
The tale I have told you,
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
Bright maiden, proud youth
The tale is a lie;
What it tells is the truth.”

― Traditional folktale ending

Old Posted 09-13-2021, 06:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
is that good or bad, martian?

currently reading: Cold Curses by Chloe Neill (#20) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 09-13-2021, 09:44 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3909  
It sure is XD

(I'm hooked on Demon Slayer again ;w; can't wait for season 2 )

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-13-2021, 08:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ugh. Kind of thinking if my friends and I are gonna get into d&d, I might have to suck it up and become the "eternal dm".
XP
But I have characters I wanna play!
Old Posted 09-15-2021, 11:53 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3911  
Just wanted to say hope everyone is doing well!

Old Posted 09-29-2021, 09:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ngl, it's irritating as fuck that the only day a week I get scheduled at Joann anymore I always have to work with one particular person who elicits a very strong reaction in me. I'm sure she a very nice person but every time she starts to speak, I want to rip my ears off and throw them across the room. If I saw her outside of work, I think my gut reaction would be to just absolutely flee the area. I would walk out of a store without buying anything even if I had gone there intentionally for something if she was in it.
Old Posted 09-29-2021, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #3913  
My Halloween efforts wound up being pretty much wasted.
Old Posted 11-01-2021, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
I'm just so fucking tired all the time... I know it's not what had me tired in 2016, 'cause reasons, but I think SAD Is affecting me pretty hard this year...
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 11-04-2021, 09:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3915  
The person who works at my fave lunch place on fridays always gives me little mini biscotti pieces with my latte and idk if it's something she does for everyone, but it always makes me smile.
Old Posted 11-05-2021, 02:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Really hope my dad just shuts up and accepts my legitimate reason for not wanting to go to my grandma for Thanksgiving. Mainly that my hrandma is older and I work directly with the public A LOT and the covid vaccine doesn't make you impervious to getting covid, so I'd rather not risk bringing covid to my elderly grandmother. Especially given that I have had several coworkers sick with covid in the last 2 months and 1 of them, who was vaccinated, was so sick that they were out of work for over a month and a half.
(Like, nevermind that it means sitting around in a car for over 4 hours in total on probably not so great roads only to eat nothing but a variety of potatoes and maybe cranberry sauce because I'm the only vegetarian in the family so heaven forbid anyone make a garden salad. I tolerate that for Christmas usually anyway, though I would really rather not deal with it this year either. Like, do I want covid to run my life? No. But I don't really want to potentially be responsible for my grandma's death if she gets covid because of me.)
Old Posted 11-24-2021, 06:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #3917  
Wondering if I should sign up to foster dogs, even though it involves being available to be contacted by potential adopters and home visits. But it would be extremely anxiety inducing.
Old Posted 12-09-2021, 01:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Am riddled with anxiety because my holiday hours got a bit muddled (I was supposed to take a full hour lunch, but the boss put down a 30 minute lunch and I didn't think anything of it and just took the 30 min), so Tuesday the boss said to come in 30 min later than usual Friday and that there wasn't a weekly meeting, but then an email got sent out this evening with the meeting agenda so now idk if I'm excused from this meeting and am still coming in late or if I need to go in at my usual time. Because if I go in at my usual time, it messes up my holiday hours and means I'd be working an extra 30 min but not getting paid for it because hours were submitted yesterday (so my hours to the end of the week were filled out in advance).
XP
Guess I'll find out tomorrow if/when I hear from the boss.
Old Posted 12-23-2021, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3919  
So there's this large bird up high in one of our backyard trees, and it's likely to be a great blue heron. It's been sleeping most of the night but I saw it stretch out its neck and wings a bit so that helped me kinda identify it.

The bird has been here before I think but this is the first time I think I've seen it. o_O

Old Posted 01-18-2022, 08:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i literally just checked to see if i was still a pixelist because i'm an idiot and do not have object permanence.

i have no idea why i did that. it's still a mildly funny brain fart.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 03-07-2022, 07:22 AM Reply With Quote