Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Art Meiser
Default Event Feedback Thread   #1  
I DO NOT WANT ANY FEEDBACK CONCERNING 503 ERRORS. I know they have been inconveniant but they will be fixed soon. I would like feedback on execution, items, enjoyment, how fun it is etc.

Besides 503 errors (that will soon be completely fixed) I would like to know whats been bad, whats been good, etc. We want to know what we can improve upon for our future events. I also like to hear what items you like most. And As I have not posted the information yet

Deisgn Credit for Ascellus's, Braen's, and Taskal's Jackets goes to Meizicht
Design Credit for Fenrir's ears and tail goes to Demonskid

YOU WILL NOTICE TWO UNRELEASED HAIRS ON NPC'S THEY ARE PREVIEWS FOR THE NEXT COMMON UPDATE!

Pixel artists for the event items:

Fenrir's Bundle
Tail and Ears: Kami with small edits by Fenris
Top, Skirt, Boots, Necklace, Cloak, helm, bracers, and Belt : Fenris
Pole Axe : Kami

Zephyr's Bundle
Skin: Fenris
Swords : Kami and Fenris
All other items: Fenris and Zypher

The 3 Jackets - Kami

Fakir's Bundle
Cloak - Zypher
Weapon - Kami

Kyren's Arrow - Kami

Sash of Allegiance - Zypher

The Gate of Decision - Wolfrin

Axel's Bundle - Kami (with a lil help from Fenris on Pauldon and Belt)

Kaimid 9001's Bundle - Kami

Silvary's Bundle - Silverbleed

Ariel's Bundle -Aelir

Asura's Bundle
Hat : Fenris
Swords: Kami

Chamaros's Bundle
Kimono : Fenri
Fans/Knife : Kami

Dacorum's Bundle
Helm: Fenris
Armor Skirting: Wolfrin
Weapon : Coda

Jhona's Bundle - Kami

Lunae's Bundle
Staff - Kami
All other items : Fenris

Taiye's Bundle
Bottoms: Fenris and Taiki
Bullet Sword: Taiki

Anonimar's Bundle
Weapon and Corset: Kami
Ribbons : Fenris

Azeil's Bundle
Weapon : Kami
Skirting: Fenris
Skin Tattoos: Aelir

Darberus's Bundle
Bottom: Fenris
Helm: Wolfrin
Weapon: Kami

Blaqkin's Bundle
Tattoo: Fenris
All other items : Kami

Trey's Bundle - Kami

Recoloring
Mainly : Fenris
some help from Kami, Coda, and Moonkin

Story Line:
Base Plot:
Divine: Fenris with help from Zypher
Corrupt: Zypher with help from Fenris
Sentinel: Immamoonkin (Fictions and Kami are helping with things that will be coming soon)
----with help from everyone on building it up. (Extra credit to the help #FFFFFF, Alex, and Johnny for any help on writing the event stuff.)

All designs are credited to the NPC's matching staff member with adaptions by artists.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 11-23-2010, 06:35 AM  
Art Meiser
Hmmmm I hope the lack of comments is not a bad thing O.o
The Almighty Fen-God
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.

Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 11-23-2010, 07:21 AM  
Master Wolf
Default   #3  
I think it's because there is just a few people around XD.
All the others are sleeping or at work/school?

As for me I was awake around 4h am XD ... Surprisingly. Normally I am awake around 8ham.
Old Posted 11-23-2010, 07:24 AM  
Art Meiser
I know its just people were so adamant about replying to me in other site related threads I was hoping this would get some replies. Needed something to read while I wait for Coda xD
The Almighty Fen-God
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.

Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 11-23-2010, 07:31 AM  
Master Wolf
Default   #5  
I can maybe give you some roleplays I did in the past XD.
Old Posted 11-23-2010, 07:33 AM  
Art Meiser
you could send me Darberus's Story. I haven't seen much of the corrupt storyline
The Almighty Fen-God
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.

Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 11-23-2010, 07:35 AM  
Master Wolf
Default   #7  
Well it's not much and it's in the staff discussion forum.
Tho the real story is from my Oc DarkWolfrin.
That can be found in my hangout mansion (: .
Old Posted 11-23-2010, 07:49 AM  
Resident ghost caracal
Oooh, feedback thread! I have been waiting for this for a while.

Except for the errors, and they didn't trouble me much at first, this event has been running very smoothly and well. It also has been very interesting. I really love that the storyline is FOLLOWED, not just put aside trough the event and that we can RP in the forums. It's also so cool to see Captains and Generals post and RP about.

I enjoy the items very much - special thank you for making them BUNDLES, that we don't need to buy them over and over again to get all the poses. I like that all items come in more than one color, it is very nice. And that colors have rather large variety. The count of swords that is needed IS very high and seems a little disbalanced with feathers, but maybe that's just me and maybe it isn't all that important.

Uhm, what else? I really can't figure anything else to mention, lol. XD

Besides huge thank you to everyone who worked to help to bring this event to be. <3
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 11-23-2010, 01:23 PM  
Hakuna matata
Default   #9  
I'm really enjoying this event. I like that it's friendly to lurkers as far as items go. I'm not huge on actually posting a lot, so to be able to get the items without posting a ton is really nice for me.

I also love that all the RP's going on with the NPC's and the users is kind of shaping the story. It's fun to read and to know I could join in if I so wish.

Honestly I'm really picky about events, but I'm really really loving this one. The items are all beautiful, and diverse. The NPC's are interesting. I don't really have any complaints. =)

Thank you! <3
Old Posted 11-23-2010, 01:32 PM  
Tasty Zucchini!
This is my first event here on Trisphee, and I've really been enjoying it a lot. The lurker in me is happy to see that it's not a post for currency event, and that you can still pick up stuff just by browsing around. It's also really nice that even as a lurker, you can still actively participate because of the war game. Having two options to get event currency is really, really awesome.

The game itself. Despite the simplicity of your basic PRS game, the fact that it's themed to things other than the traditional 'paper', 'rock' and 'scissor' options, PLUS given more options, AND it ties in with the event make it a really enjoyable game, win or lose, if you ask me. Especially since even if you lose, you still win by getting event currency.

Event items. I am SO happy to see a good mix of male and female items. It's always bothersome to me when the majority of items are girly, so seeing some badass event items was a huge plus. Not to mention the awesome quality of these event items! A lot of them could easily pass as a high end shop item, or even a donation item considering all the poses they have, and how versatile they are. Amazing selection of events items. You know your event items are amazing when someone who is just starting out with no gold, like me, can use nothing but ONE event's items and come up with a kickass avatar. Major kudos to the item team for the items.

Cons. Hmm, I honestly can't think of many cons. The issues that arose were quickly dealt with. I suppose if pressed for something to suggest, I'd say to increase the chance of finding a feather while lurking a per cent or two higher, as the ratio to finding swords it's pretty rare. Though I also understand they are supposed to be rarer. The only other thing I can say is to make the wait time between battles less, but I also understand that cooldown period probably helps with server stress and whatnot, plus one can always lurk around for items between battles, which is nice.

Oh, one other thing. Perhaps test the event items a little more before release, so you don't have missing poses like the Zephyr Skin missing it's male black fur pose.

Long feedback post is long, sorry about that.
Last edited by Beast; 11-23-2010 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Added suggestion.
Old Posted 11-23-2010, 03:10 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #11  
Oh, I actually think a long, constructive feedback post is what they want. ^^ So, don't apologize. <3

(And feathers are actually supposed to be rarer x3)

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-23-2010, 03:37 PM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
The only problem I have is that sometimes I get thrown onto the battlefield with not 59 seconds to choose an attack like it should be, but with 30 seconds, or 25, as though the fight had started without me ever knowing. (I just got thrown into a battle with 6 seconds to attack!) This is still happening even now that we've transferred servers. even if I pick a weapon with 20 seconds left on the clock, sometimes it doesn't register as me having picked anything and I don't get an item. it doesn't happen all the time, but it has happened twice in a row to me just now and makes it hard to play.

other than that, I think that this event is very fun. I love RPing with the NPCs and I love the items. (Attributing the pixeling of Fenrir's tail and ears to Kami gives away her super-secret identity she tried so hard to keep, though. XD but I know it's only fair to give her credit.) I think it's really neat that each staff member got to design their own bundle, because it gives us lots of different styles of items. The items are fairly priced and the ratio of finding a feather to finding a sword while lurking is perfect, since so many more swords are needed than feathers. I actually bought all the feather bundles before I could finish buying all the sword bundles. I'm excited to see all the games and contests!

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 11-23-2010, 03:39 PM  
Developer
Default   #13  
That's just because the war event is really expensive on server load -- much worse than I had anticipated. So checks that are supposed to be happening every 15 seconds might be taking considerably longer than that, cutting into your available attack choice time.
Old Posted 11-23-2010, 05:10 PM  
Resident ghost caracal
Yes, that happened a ton with me, too. Makes lot of my losses. @o@ But oh well. I can deal with that. C:

|~ Status:

Old Posted 11-23-2010, 05:15 PM  
Thief of Always
Default   #15  
Wee! This is my first time trying out the fighting. I have to admit I was multitasking and lost my first fight...but live and learn. I think the approach is new and exciting and I can't wait till i have the time to try it out.
Old Posted 11-23-2010, 05:17 PM  
Double Rainbow
I love the event so far. The items are amazing. I like how we can fight for the currency or go around the forum. I think the wait times for the fighting and finding one in the forums is perfect. I love that we got to choose sides to be on. One thing that I think should change is that the feathers weren't so rare when in the forums. The fighting part is great. I like that we have five different things to choose from. I like the messages that come after the fight too.
Old Posted 11-23-2010, 05:28 PM