Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Professional Monster Hunter
Default Some words i guess [M for swears and the like]   #1  
So i know i havent always been super active cause of my job and my life but i feel like this is the only place i have to talk, rant, ask for help. Im currently having what seems to be a complete mental meltdown. I cant go a day with out randomly breaking down in tears, feeling like complete shit or wanting to just stay inside and talk to no one. I'm not quite sure what has brought this on, me and mizzy seem to be doing fine, my work like is decently ok along with home life being just as good. But for what ever reason i feel like the world is just crushing me i feel like i have no one to reach out to. I am even worried that whats happening is going to drive mizzy away beacuse i text her so much on a nightly basis while she is asleep cause i work at night and that she is going to be so over whelmed by this. I guess im just looking for advice i have already talked to my parents to try and get some help either with meds or some therapy but idk what to do in the mean time as we speak im choking back tears not knowing what is causing me to want to cry. Well i guess this is the end of my post, rant thing im not sure if i should even have posted this but i dont know where else or what else to do.
Old Posted 01-30-2014, 12:42 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Reading this makes me want to give you a big hug. If you need someone to talk to about anything, feel free to message me. I've had those times, and it's hard to get over them, especially if you feel like you have no one to talk to about it. So yeah, if you need an ear to bend..
World's worst for poofing during a conversation. Sorry.
Old Posted 01-30-2014, 01:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #3  
Feel free to message me. I am not sure I can help, but I could shower you in cute things. (Or anything else on request if it helps).

Things that may help: Scream in a pillow, then breathe for a few seconds and try to relax your mind?

Anyway... *hugs*
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 01-30-2014, 02:03 PM Reply With Quote  
The Mad Scientist
World is crushing you, feels like your life is trying to go somewhere but your not sure where exactly, your finally happy in a relationship but everything else seems to be dull and washed out and just over taxing. Feeling like you need to cry because you have no idea how to get the overwhelming amount of backlogged emotions out?

:I You honest to god sound like me a few years back before I went on my meds for mood swings.

You can text me at night, or skype me, I'm usually awake Obbie owo

Old Posted 01-30-2014, 08:01 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #5  
**hugs Obbie**
I haven't experienced what you're going through, but I like you as a person and I'll sincerely listen to anything you have to say. I'm glad that Trisphee is here for you to reach out to.

I will leave this link here.
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co...1_archive.html

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 02-04-2014, 11:55 PM Reply With Quote