Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #33  
Those plots are a little out my usual area. I'm trying to figure a character who'll work well in such a situation. And I can't >-< Well...I can but they're a little out there. I'm unsure of what I say when I'm tired. Would you want to hear them? Or move on to something else?
Old Posted 03-16-2014, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
The Weaver of Tales
Sure! I'd love to hear.
Old Posted 03-16-2014, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #35  
-takes a breath-
The builder's help could come in the form of one of his stolen androids. His programming keep him from certain actions despite their attempt to tamper with it. So he hasn't be sure what to do yet until he finds a way to discreetly contact his maker before their tampering becomes heavy handed enough to trigger is failsafe.

I realize the above assumes a lot, not to mention he may develop a greater sense of self.

The Vet may find his help in the form of a mischievous animal spirit he saves from development company. Or maybe a druid or sylvan feels threatend by the development on their land. But they cannot openly oppose. Thus relying on the Vet's knowledge of the modern world to guide their action to help fight back?
Old Posted 03-16-2014, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
The Weaver of Tales
I love both of those ideas!
Old Posted 03-16-2014, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #37  
really o-O?

O-okay. I'm leaning more towards the android one. But first you probably have more ideas about what this Builder's androids are like. And I want to fashion mine like so.
Old Posted 03-16-2014, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
The Weaver of Tales
Well, they're about as human-like as can be. He uses a secret [and pretty much forbidden] method that merges ancient magic with nano-technology, and involves him pinching off pieces of his inner self to 'attach' to the android so they can 'grow' their own souls so to speak. Old, ancient magic. And in a world where there's not much magic... you can imagine it's kind of strange for the people who buy his 'babies'.
Old Posted 03-16-2014, 08:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #39  
So these androids are full of nanites and a smattering magic? It would be unusual to have your android servant suddenly acting like any other person. This reminds me of horacruxes since you said forbidden. Could he accidentally contact his maker via his first "dream"?

That was quick. I guess we're ready to take this to a thread heh
Old Posted 03-16-2014, 08:59 PM Reply With Quote  
The Weaver of Tales
Yes, yes it would be possible for that to happen. Very possible indeed!
Old Posted 03-16-2014, 09:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #41  
...then are you making it or me? ^-^;
-sets to typing down his android-
Do you mind if I use a picture?
Old Posted 03-16-2014, 09:23 PM Reply With Quote  
The Weaver of Tales
I don't mind at all. I don't have a picture for the man though.
You go ahead and make it!
Old Posted 03-16-2014, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Default   #43  
Sorry I'm usually impartial when it comes to these sorts of things. I suppose I can play as the demon. Anything specific about the demon I should know about?
It's me.
Old Posted 03-17-2014, 04:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Yes he has a personality and free will of his own. But since he is the binded summmon he is required to obey his master. Fortunately for him though his summoning was completely accidental so there are circumstances were he can bend that rule. It it also unfortunate because of the chaotic nature of their unknown "contract" there's a few other quirks that'll jump out as well. I'll leave it to you to decide what they are most of the time.

Other than than your demon can be whatever you desire.
Old Posted 03-17-2014, 05:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Default   #45  
Ah okay okay I see. Sounds simple. :> You can start up the rp if you want. Unless there is an application I need to fill out first?
It's me.
Old Posted 03-17-2014, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Nah you can use whatever form you want to describe your character. ^_^

Thread made. However I've been plagued by migranes lately. So any delays are probably because I can't look at a screen.
Old Posted 03-18-2014, 06:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #47  
I am sorry I haven't been posting. I have been trying to think of a good and only came up with a few questions that I needed answered first. One how long has genetic testing been around? Two why would your character, as a child from a wealthy family get said testing and what other species have been tested on? Secondly are the aliens humanoid?
Old Posted 03-19-2014, 09:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Lil' Inkling
Hey won't be able to reply for little while. I have to take my laptop for repairs tomorrow :c
It's me.
Old Posted 03-19-2014, 09:32 PM Reply With Quote