Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default   #17  
Derpy, I didn't know you knitted too! Actually, I wanna do art of Derpy knitting now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 03:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Lol.
Derpy says he also wants to learn crochet too.
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 03:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #19  
Das aDORKable. A lil drago? I think I can make things kinda like that if I just do a single or double crochet stitch and make the pieces separate and sew em together.
"Smile, let the world wonder what you're up to."
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 04:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Those scales are amazing.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 11:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Lol.
Derpy says he also wants to learn crochet too.
I'd love for you to make me smething too. but like I mentioned earlier, no money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitsune85 View Post
Das aDORKable. A lil drago? I think I can make things kinda like that if I just do a single or double crochet stitch and make the pieces separate and sew em together.
I saw your post about the bag. I am unsure how it is possible. I do encourage you to do more knitting and crocheting activities.
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 12:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Crystal: Yep, Derpy is my little Dragon baby. And also a trisphee item because I begged for it...
XD

Coda: Thanks! It took me a while to actually figure out how to do it on my looms. I actually want to make a new pair of gloves for myself because my old ones are a little snug and too long in the finger/hand area. And also have some flaws. But they are actually one of my favorite projects to make as long as I don't have a short deadline to get them done in.

Boris: Derpy waddles over and pats your foot. "It okay, I make you a Cwismas pwesent!"
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #23  
Bends over and pats Derpy's head "Thanks little guy! I reay appreciate it!"

Derpy is a cute item.
Quote:
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 01:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
The bag I made, I did in sections. So the front, the back, two sides, bottom and then the flap. Then sewed it all together. I crocheted two colors together at the same time for a stronger strap. After I finished that, I lined it with fabric so things ( like pens) didn't fall through the holes. Between the layer of yarn and fabric is plastic sheeting. Like what those reusable cutting boards are made of. They work really well. That helped it stay upright. Then the front is held together with pink velcro.
"Smile, let the world wonder what you're up to."
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 04:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #25  
Oh, that makes sense.
Quote:
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalkitsune85 View Post
The bag I made, I did in sections. So the front, the back, two sides, bottom and then the flap. Then sewed it all together. I crocheted two colors together at the same time for a stronger strap. After I finished that, I lined it with fabric so things ( like pens) didn't fall through the holes. Between the layer of yarn and fabric is plastic sheeting. Like what those reusable cutting boards are made of. They work really well. That helped it stay upright. Then the front is held together with pink velcro.
All the MLP fabric at work makes me think of this bag now.
XD
Old Posted 11-27-2017, 08:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #27  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
All the MLP fabric at work makes me think of this bag now.
XD
Where do you work?
Quote:
Old Posted 12-25-2017, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I work at Joann Fabric.
Old Posted 12-26-2017, 09:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #29  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
I'd love for you to make me smething too. but like I mentioned earlier, no money.

I saw your post about the bag. I am unsure how it is possible. I do encourage you to do more knitting and crocheting activities.
This is adorable js
Old Posted 12-26-2017, 11:02 AM Reply With Quote