Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Harmless
Default What in the rp world?   #1  
Where are all the roleplay requests? IS this site even active or semi-active? Where is everyone, come on guys even with covid now we would want to be online right? let's make friends and roleplay!!!

I can do fandoms or originals
any gender, age, almost any pairing (i dont mind learning)

Here are a few things I can think of within a 2 minute window...

Vampire Academy
Twilight (Wouldn't mind revamping, I have a few ideas if you want to hear them)
X men (always or even with deadpool)
Young Justice
Justice League
Marvel or DC on most if not everything
RoseRed (either during the movie, before or later after the house supposedly torn down)
FNAF (Would love to do this one)
Crime shows (csi, ncis, criminal minds, etc)

just ask me if you dont see it.
Old Posted 06-11-2022, 10:58 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
I'm interested in roleplaying 1x1 here. I'm not familiar with any of the fandoms you listed though, except in a vague way.

A thought: if vampires had to blend in at school the best way they could do so is by pretending to be goth, in my opinion XD

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 06-12-2022, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #3  
Gothic vampires? Now that's one I haven't heard in ages. never roleplayed it before though. So what are your ideas? You can comment here or back in the pm section we were just in.
Old Posted 06-13-2022, 02:22 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
I thought of the gothic vampires one because you mentioned a Twilight revamp. I only read the first book though but you mentioned in your post that you have a few ideas for Twilight related RPs.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Last edited by daikokunyo; 06-15-2022 at 02:43 AM.
Old Posted 06-15-2022, 02:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #5  
Alright there were a few ideas as far as the Twilight Revamp goes. And turning them gothic would be oh so sweet <3 I could totally make that on the sim4.

Anyways, I have an OC that is my "Curse Starter" OC, along time ago she fell in love with someone (she was considered an Immortal, but they still have a weakness) and got her heart broken starting the curse. The curse goes on for only so long (up until the century the cullens meet bella). Then that would be the final year the soul of the immortal in a new body with few memories must remember everything and/or make her decision out of two choices. (This is against Aro from the Volturi)

Then we can TOTALLY revamp it if you don't like Bella with Edward OR Jacob. Bella could get tired of waiting for Edward to change her, he keeps refusing saying he doesn't want to put her through that, and whatnot. So she leaves (since Alice can't see her with her powers, Edward can't read her mind) and winds up going to Aro to be turned. Of course, she would headbutt it a lot with Caius, the vampire that is blonde and likes to torture the hell out of people.

It depends if you have an OC you want to get with someone. Also, there was a steampunk kind of idea I had. What if Twilight had a dimensional shift and everyone had to figure out what happened. They went from a modern world into either dark ages or the steampunk age. This they have to figure out how to get back and yet still fit in.

I might have more ideas but I haven't had my first sip of coffee yet.
Old Posted 06-16-2022, 11:16 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Wow. Okay that first idea sounds super interesting but I don't think I have the canon knowledge to make it work. Do you have any original plots with that OC?

Also, some random plots of my own:

I also like roleplaying dark/twisted fairy tales, and I have plots for some of those as well.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 06-16-2022, 12:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #7  
I do not but whatever ocs dont fit something I make up a new one for specifically for that rp.

Quote:
A bunch of teachers at magical school groaning about grading papers and dealing with minor magical crises. I have a character in mind for this; a wizard teacher who's great at the theory of magic but can't get it to work practically, lol!
I may be able to create an oc for this one. Though I'm not sure our our ocs would match unless mines the opposite of yours in being able to do things "practically"

Quote:
A heroine and villainess of a verse (could be a novel, webtoon, dating sim, or anything else) regress back to the beginning of the story. But they're the only ones who still have their memories after regressing, and they decide to join forces and not follow the storyline. The heroine and villainess are each sick of their roles and want to live their own story on their own terms.
Now this sounds fun, is someone writing the story for them like as in Princess TuTu?

Quote:
I'd also be interested in doing a magical girls RP, inspired by shows in the genre like cardcaptor sakura and sailor moon. It wouldn't be a fandom RP but an original one, with OCs, just taking inspiration from the genre.
Magical girls rp with a complete new storyline and villains would be interesting. Esepecially if the girls are new to it. I've seen so many magical girl shows and movies, I have a variety of knowledge. What do you crave? We can do more than one if you want.
Old Posted 06-16-2022, 02:21 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
I think I'm probably drawn to the heroine and villainess + the magical girls plots the most. We can do one or both of those.

For the heroine and villainess, it's either a pre-existing story (or game) or one that's being written in real time. Since in this plot I suggested regression, I think it's a pre-existing story. After they reach the end of the story, the heroine and villainess regress back to the beginning, and they think they're doomed to keep repeating the story forever. But since they're the only ones who remember the story after regressing, they might decide they want to break out of the cycle by breaking out of the storyline.

If the story is being written in real time, then instead it would be that the heroine and villainess are unhappy with the story as it's unfolding (although they have no idea where it's going) so they don't want to live according to the writer's wishes.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 06-17-2022, 11:58 AM Reply With Quote