Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default So uh... Is Is Trisphee dead, or is this just one big delay?   #1  
There hasn't been any kind of event for a while, the July monthlies are late without a mention, hardly anyone is on or even posting, worst of all... IT'S SUMMER. O.e...

I heard a lot of the staff has been working now, but other then that I haven't heard much else.
It has been really silent and a lot of people went on hiatus because of it.

I feel weird being the one to bring this up for conversation, mainly because no one else has yet... I'm trying my best to keep any kind of criticism aside, but this site has really been going down hill. And I'm just sitting around asking myself "Should I just leave for a half of a year and check back to see if the site is still here or not?"

Events don't have to be big, or have flash games. They just need to catch our curiosity and our attention. :/

I really don't want to leave you guys, I don't want to break ties with my family. You guys dealt with my whiny b**tching for years now! DON'T MAKE ME HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE OUTSIDE THE INTERNET. That was last week! And I went to the beach, got a tan, went out for sushi, walked my old teachers dog, and went to graduation parties. IT WAS AWFUL! D:

Old Posted 07-04-2013, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Well, I don't really know you, but I do see how slow it is now compared to when I first joined (and after that event XD). So I completely understand what you mean, I used to post here. I used to be able to find one rp once in awhile, but now? Nothing.

I can't really find anywhere I want to post anymore (yeah, I'm part of the problem, I know)

I wish there was a beach around here I could go to...and not the lake with dead fish and white blob like things everywhere .-.
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 02:21 AM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #3  
I don't know much about posting, because I've been kinda busy so far this summer, but yes, the July items are late, but they will be released soon. Some issues arose but we took care of them. As for everything else, have patience. Good things come to those who wait. c;
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 02:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
I post when I can
But I usually talk to the same people
qwq
Other people should talk with me in places!
We would have lots of fun!

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 02:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
Default   #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigg View Post
As for everything else, have patience. Good things come to those who wait. c;
What she said^

Behind the scenes, the staff are working on things. Items, events, games, all sorts of things. Users just can't see it!

And of course we are aware of the delay with the monthly items. But our artists and staff in general do have personal lives to attend to which come before Trisphee. For some people, summer is their busiest time of the year. And for some, like me, unexpected issues have come up in our lives.

I, myself, will try to be as active as I can to combat the "deadness" of the site
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 03:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Ulti! Lets work together to get this place active again!!

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 03:29 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #7  
i'm trying to be a party animal dear, really i am ;3; if you want to make this site lively invite some friends and chat with us who are here waiting to be talked to~
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 03:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
I am working 40 plus hours and week and coupled into the fact that Alpha and I are moving I personally have been dead tired. Most of the people I hang out with here are in the same boat, jobs, the others I can either text or Skype. Nexxy said something about an event soon, but I know that Fenris is working hard in rl with her job. Rem got a job, and Espy is back in school. So just with the ones i know off hand 4 out of the 7 staffers off my skype cant commit a huge ammount of time on Trisphee.
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 06:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #9  
I am around to post if i remember. I got a new job recently so sometimes my days or nights get busy. That and some of my online friends text or call me to play games on pc or xbox. I do log on but i sometimes just make a post or two when i can
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 09:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Art Meiser
I work a minimum of 50 hours a week in real life, and many times its 60-70. Despite that I actually pixeled the majority off one of the july monthlies and have pixeled almost everyday in the last week. I had a good long talk about the deadness of trisphee with another admin and we are working on it. I've started sacrificing sleep to try and help as much as possible. That being said time to post is another matter. Devoting my time to getting stuff finished is much more important. But from myself, I don't want people to think were dead, were not. We just hit a very rough patch lately. I believe coda is working more than I am right now. I am working a lot, but I have forced pixels into my schedule and I hope that will help.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Last edited by Fenris; 07-04-2013 at 10:57 AM.
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 09:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #11  
One I would like to point out there are suggestion threads to where your ideas for games/events/items can go. Now being one of the people who works behind the curtain, I can say if you think planning and coding and pixeling is easy and can happen over night then you are wrong. If you have ever had a group project where every one is so vastly different with numerous ideas that is what is it is like.

That being said not to sound mean or anything but you are more then welcome to live your life outside of trisphee and come back in a few months. It will still be here since there are a good number of people who do log in and post. It may not look like there are people online when you are online but there are. We have gotten quite a few new users that are posting around until they fall into a hangout clique to post with. There will be shop keepers who will be able to sell you items that you've missed.

As for me I'mma stick around so I can tease people like you with things that I know that are awesome :P
Last edited by Poggio; 07-04-2013 at 10:38 AM.
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 10:12 AM Reply With Quote  
-:-o}}}-O-{{{o-:-
Avatar sites in general are slowing down across the board, I don't know why this is though. Anyhow, I go where I can and do what I can to support the sites I like (e.g. post and buy items). But I don't have a lot of time to post since I work a lot and have a husband and cats which all need attention too. :\ I should post more here though since I love this place. Tris has the most beautiful avatars of any site I know.
I used to have a sig. Really.
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 12:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #13  
Well Trisphee has been a little dead lately but thats okay. We will bounce back everyone just has things to go through. I know my self I have been through lots in the past months and that is hard to deal with on a good day but I try to post and be on when I can. Things happen just got to go with the flow sometimes thats all.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 12:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
It seems like a lot of people are busier doing real-worldly things in the summer. Winter is when people sit around and veg out, and summer is when they go outside to swim and tan, and light fireworks :) Things will look up soon. As for me, I have been without internet since November but I log in at my boyfriend's place and an internet cafe every now and again, and sometimes a library. Haven't been good at the posting thing since I lost internet at home though. Soon I will have a job and I'll go through being busy working all the time until I get my own place. Then I can get internet soon after and catch up with you guys :)

Thank you to Fenris and the staff for so much of your hard work and dedication to this site. It's the only other website I frequent besides Facebook.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote  
-:-o}}}-O-{{{o-:-
Default   #15  
I totally agree with Ginger about winter vs summer. I have noticed that.

Also yes, thank you to Fenris and all of the wonderful staff. You guys make my day with your stunning items that come out and the avatar creation abilities we have here and the general tone of the place overall. Thank you!
I used to have a sig. Really.
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 01:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umaeril View Post
Avatar sites in general are slowing down across the board, I don't know why this is though.
I've noticed this too, and wonder why it's happening. Though I do have a theory, though I dunno how accurate it is....

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 07-04-2013, 03:36 PM Reply With Quote