Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #161  
LOL I was that way from around May-July. XD
Finally got back into the swing of things around mid August.
Old Posted 09-01-2013, 11:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
So are we getting closer to having that event? C:

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Last edited by Taiki; 09-22-2013 at 05:33 PM.
Old Posted 09-22-2013, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #163  
Sorry for not catching the question sooner. We are, actually! There's still some work to do for everything all around, but I have high hopes we'll meet our projected deadline.

Old Posted 09-30-2013, 11:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
Woohoo! Thanks for the update!

CMYK
Old Posted 09-30-2013, 10:04 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #165  
So uh.. Guys... It's the middle of October and we still haven't seen the Monthlies yet.. Any word on this?

Old Posted 10-16-2013, 06:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Illusion, they had a pixelist leave, Twiggy is in classes & Fen works a 50+ hour week. They are trying there best to get the items out but if it ends up as 1 month with out monthlies i think we can all agree life gets in the way some times and that this isn't a normal thing.
Old Posted 10-16-2013, 02:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
Default   #167  
It's probably going to end up being a normal thing if Fen doesn't either come back or give the site to someone else. She seems to log in like once a month. I know Galla is working really hard but the site won't be able to be fixed without a dedicated leader.

I know that the staff here are passionate about the site, but that doesn't mean anything if nothing is produced. It's been a couple of months since I last brought up these issues and it's only gotten worse. I don't know if there is any coming back from this long of a delay.

CMYK
Last edited by Taiki; 11-03-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Old Posted 10-17-2013, 07:15 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
I agree with Taiki and Illusion on this.

I can understand real life must come first, after all education is important and so is working to pay the bills, however, it gives off bad vibes that the owner of the site who is meant to cherish it like her own child is only turning up once or twice a month to check on it. Yes, it does show she has faith in her staff, again however, I agree with Taiki on this it's excuse after excuse. Passion of hired staff can only get a site so far if there is little no guidance from the owner.

I appreciate that Galla and the others are working so very hard to keep the place running as smoothly as possible, but there may be no way to save this ship, it's now sinking quicker than the titanic in my honest opinion. There has been no story line event in close to a year, the rigs where meant to be out three days ago and it's over half way into October with no DI's.

I do agree with you on some things Tiva that life does get in the way and it should come first but where it may not seem like a big deal where in fact to a site this small it is. Trisphee is a business, the donation items and rigs are their merchandise, without new items on sale there is no real need to buy runes, without people buying runes the site is one step closer to closing, and as bad as that may sound it's the truth.

No new items, less donations, site has to close because it doesn't have the funds to remain open. It's what's happened to quite a few sites one of the most known being Crysandrea.

This is my opinion and view on the situation and is not meant to upset anyone or start a fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 10-17-2013, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Default   #169  
I've been lurking around for months now, hoping that this site gets back up. Here is my opinion.

Sure, this site was founded to create a community and to tell a story. But as these things go: it is a business. If you have nothing to "sell", people won't stay around. Delays will drive people away and there will be no income. While money is the core of any successful business, I am also referring to income of people and time spent by the consumers. If no people are around to keep the other people around to chat and hang out, then more people will slowly fall off in search of what they want to spend their time on. Like myself.

You just can't hang around and have a conversation with yourself on a site like this.
Old Posted 10-18-2013, 02:05 PM Reply With Quote  
The Mad Scientist
^^^

Your right. We're currently working on this, like right now working on this.

We will be posting something up in a day or so. Just so everyone knows what's what.

Taiki,
You brought this up a month or so ago and we listened. But there isn't alot we can do since we don't own the site nor the paypal that is attacted to it.

Old Posted 10-18-2013, 02:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
Default   #171  
I understand that, which is why I didn't bring up Fen's absence last time. I'm not blaming the staff that are currently here for the site's downfall and neither should Fen. This site is her responsibility and she needs to get back here and fix it and not expect the rest of the staff who have no actual control over it to fix it for her or needs to let someone else take control.

Like Kaguya said, "Passion of hired staff can only get a site so far if there is little no guidance from the owner."

I came back, tried to do my part and create conversation and make some threads active.

Though I look forward to your update Nexess and hope that things start changing for the better.

CMYK
Last edited by Taiki; 11-03-2013 at 11:26 PM.
Old Posted 10-18-2013, 04:06 PM Reply With Quote  
The Mad Scientist
It is overly difficult to do anything with the site when we need a go ahead from the owner. And it's really nice of you guys to actually notice we really are trying as staff to keep it going. Hopefully we'll be able to see changes for the better soon.

And the conversation and activity has been a help, it keeps us going to know people do want to be here and want the site to keep going.

Old Posted 10-18-2013, 04:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Tangible Badassery
Default   #173  
I don't doubt that the staff is trying very hard to get things going again. I don't doubt that Fen is trying as well. I appreciate the work that has been done and is wanted to be done.

Just in the interim the site slowly dies each day that people lose interest in the stagnation. It is a sad fact. I hope that people will come back when/if the site returns to its former glory.
Old Posted 10-18-2013, 09:01 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
I always gave ideas how to spark interest into the community alone; to lead people's curiosity on for days with hints and questions, to make rare and valuable limited trophy like item that is given to whomever was able to get the most new user refers in a month, to have small events with little NPC interaction just to make people coming to the forums asking what's happening, to limit how many characters you introduce in a event so you don't have to make new NPC items every event and have less writing to do, and to get rid of Seasonals if they take so much time out of your way and focus solely on monthlies, yearlies, and events.

Just some old suggestions that I gave out over the course of time, and I still like all of them and wish they were implemented in someway.

And here's a new one, keep on working your tails off guys without Fen! This site can be successful with you guys alone!

Old Posted 10-19-2013, 08:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Celestial Princess
Default   #175  
I really hope that Trisphee doesn't die. I just finally got back to being able to get back on again...
I amGREED, Fall before me!
Old Posted 10-19-2013, 12:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
My hopes for this site are: whenever at event gets going, send out a newsletter to emails that the accounts are connected to (didn't we have to put in an email? If we didn't, this won't help) informing them of it lol
Old Posted 10-19-2013, 10:55 PM Reply With Quote