Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Default Another Year Is Winding Down!   #1  
So, my lovely users. Some of you know what time is coming up soon. Others, maybe not so much, but won't you get a surprise?

We got some wonderful feedback from our last yearlies, and I'm here to gather y'all's thoughts for the next batch!

Out of the items released this year, what poses did you like best? What colors would you like to see them in? Do you love one, but can't seem to use it because it doesn't have YOUR colors?

Come let me know! Monthlies, RIGs, as long as they come from this year, they're fair game to get spiffed up and re-released in our yearly grab-bags. Let's talk out what you all would like, and what I can do for you. Hurry, though! We only have a few weeks to fit it all in!

For a list of this year's premium items and their color combinations, click the spoiler below!

Old Posted 12-04-2014, 07:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I would love to see some recolours of older items (mainly because there are so many of us newer users and not so many older users playing)

I've loved the sets that I've seen since joining but it kinda sucks that none of the colour options match with anything else, making it hard to make a truly custom avatar without having to use different shades of the colour you want or just using the whole outfit as it was originally intended (if that makes sense?) ^_^;;

Overall though I'd say that I love the sets that have been brought out this year, but perhaps reconsider the colours used before release. ^_^;;

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 12-04-2014, 08:32 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #3  
There are a lot of factors that limit us to which items we actually can recolor again, and the farther back you go, the more limits there are. Things like the artist, the style, the files themselves - they all change matters drastically.

For now, I'm only gathering information for the next yearlies, which will be poses from this year's items rereleased in new colors. So, please, get specific! What did you like this year, but wished it came in different color? Are there wings that you wish matched an old item? Or shoes that didn't quite get the shades right?

The more I hear from you users, the more I can be sure the next yearlies will be what you want!

Old Posted 12-04-2014, 09:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
That makes sense, I guess it just bums me out that there are so many pretty items I can't get my hands on anymore... ^_^;;

As for the question of what I'd like to see, well the main one I can think of right now is the lantern from Extravagant Equipment that I use all the time... I'd love to see more colourations for it to match with any outfit I do (so maybe some reds/purples/neutral colours would be good)

I've also discovered the beautiful sleeves with fireball/luminescent orb in Marvelous Mutations that I love the look of! I'd love to see that in colourations that would match the colourations for the kimono I am wearing (because the sleeves aren't long enough). Maybe we could get a version of the sleeves on their own?

Sorry if this sounds a little demanding ^_^;;

My Dice Store
Old Posted 12-04-2014, 11:34 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #5  
Actually, we do have those sleeves in red and black already! You might want to take a peek at the original item that pose was released in. It was a monthly last year named Aloros.

The lantern is from the previous yearly, Leviathan Dominion, so you might want to check out its other variations, too!

I'm sure that one of our lovely users would be happy to show you the options each of them have if you can't find any in the market, and if not, I can always do a little modeling for you.

That being said, if you still want more after checking out the originals, leave a couple ideas and I'll be sure to keep them on the list for consideration! Those two are some of my favorite poses, too, and I'm always happy to play with their colors.

Old Posted 12-04-2014, 12:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Can we get a list of all items that we can choose from, their current color variations, and their front page pictures from each month? I would assist but I couldn't get my hands on very many of them.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 12-06-2014, 07:22 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #7  
Just for you, Ginger, I've added references for each of the color sets for all premium items this year.

Now, that list isn't all y'all can ask for, but it is where we want to pull poses from the most.

Old Posted 12-08-2014, 03:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
i have noticed that we have very less gowns and stuff which would be awesome if we have them! :D there may be some gowns which are not in the commons shop and they were from event shops but it would be awesome if we have more gowns in varieties of colors and how about snowflake items? 8D that would be so awesome! <3
thank you for everything~ :D
Old Posted 12-09-2014, 03:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #9  
Given the pictures you have posted, I'd love to see more of the Draconian Courtesan items (Pretty much all except the wings) again in other colours, such as purple/gold, red/gold/, dark green/silver and dark pink/teal.
I love the long flowing hair of Verdant Lagoon, as well as the tree staves and lotus puddles. I'm not sure what other colours they would look good in, but I know I'd be happy to see them ^_^;;
I like the top and background bits of Tenebrous Reve. Again I am not sure what other colours this would look good in, perhaps a purple variation and some bright/pale colours?
I love the staves and clothing from Eventide Muse and would be happy to see them in more/different colours.
I like the trousers from Galaxy Wolf. They remind me of hakama and I'd love to see white and red versions of them. ^_^;;
I love the clothing elements of Magistra of Pluto (I use them quite a lot) and would love to see more colours that match other sets/commons that already exist.
I love the whole of the Briar Enchantress set, especially the staves and hair roses. I'd love to see these in more colours like purple/gold, pale lavender blue/white, hot pink/teal and bright green/yellow.
I love the skirt (without armor) of Pallas Athene. I'd love gold, black, purple, pale pink and chocolate versions of this.
The floating fire imp from Forge Imp is cute and i'd love to see more colours it. Maybe in blue, purple, red and rainbow?

I hope this helps/isn't too much ^_^;;

My Dice Store
Old Posted 12-09-2014, 11:04 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
It's not too much at all! The more thoughts you give, the better the chance at least one of them will be accepted. To put it in perspective, I'll be grabbing at least 6 items worth of poses to do, and each pose will be getting 6 entirely new color combinations.

Now, if I can get more users to give opinions, I can start to work out how to make as many of you happy as I can.

Old Posted 12-09-2014, 11:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #11  
Thank you for adding all of those! This will make it so much easier to give suggestions and feedback :D

I was thinking a backgrounds pack might be a good idea. Maybe have brighter color options to reach out to both light and dark avatars.

Also I would love to see Wandering Dryad in different colors, namely the tree branch wings in white. If some small pink flowers could be added to them that would definitely make them unique and make them stand out more. Aside from that I'll be giving more suggestions maybe today or tomorrow. I've got a lot going on here at home but I'll for sure keep adding.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 12-09-2014, 12:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
I'd love to see more gradient recolors. More specifically for the full-body test tube and heart monitor line in Osiris Machine, and the skirt for Pallas Athene. *Need. More. Rainbow.*

Tenderfoot Trapper hair/Super Shocker hair in more color options, and more color options for the Roving Cabochon tall ear thingers/tail. Neon Punk shoes in more color options. More pastel colors in general.

Lol if this is too much or too specific just let me know. I've got many ideas but I don't know if they're any good.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Last edited by Ginger; 12-10-2014 at 06:29 PM.
Old Posted 12-10-2014, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #13  
Other than more semi-transparent parts (I love overlapping transparent parts - some for the chest would be awesome) and some things to cover the lower abdomen and lower legs...most ideas I have don't fit the Trisphee universe...
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 12-10-2014, 07:48 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Winsome Minstrel in lightest natural brown and middle natural green, please and thank you. More earthy tones for that set in general would be great. More items in natural brown and natural green would also be great.

Cumulofabulous hair in more colors would be amazing.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 12-10-2014, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #15  
I'm with Lucid on her suggestion!
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 12-10-2014, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
I wanna see fruit as a yearly. A banana suit, some very beautifully designed apples, and grapefruit LOTS AND LOTS OF GRAPEFRUIT.

Old Posted 12-10-2014, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote