Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Snap!
Default   #33  
That's not much time at all. A few more hours and you'll definitely have purchase-worthy pixel skills. I personally think your pixels could be put to great use for the site.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-07-2014, 09:43 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
What did you mean by practicing? How long I spent working on the items I just made, or how much time I spent practicing pixeling in general?

Old Posted 10-07-2014, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #35  
Just in general, but probably a lot of hours considering it took a few hours to make the ones you just did. I'm sure it would take a long time of practicing. The most I can do with creating pixels for outfit ideas is by using MSpaint. Shitttttty.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-09-2014, 02:45 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
Just in general, but probably a lot of hours considering it took a few hours to make the ones you just did. I'm sure it would take a long time of practicing. The most I can do with creating pixels for outfit ideas is by using MSpaint. Shitttttty.
There is a ton of stuff I've never bothered to post, those were what I considered practice. They are nothing but simple shirts trying to learn how to fold and whatnot.
If that's what you meant by practicing then I have no idea how much time I've spent in general.

I just know it takes somewhere between 30 minutes - 45 minutes to make something unless it's super complicated then at that point maybe an hour. Some things that are very simple only take 10-15 minutes. All varies.

Old Posted 10-09-2014, 11:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #37  
Yeah that all makes sense. Can you see about pixeling one of the designs I made in MSpaint? I just don't have the pixeling skill to bring them out.

Here is my thread for them.
http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658

It's okay if you don't want to or have the time, or whatever. One of those if you get bored projects. I'll pay you in aurum if you'd like.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-10-2014, 02:29 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger View Post
Yeah that all makes sense. Can you see about pixeling one of the designs I made in MSpaint? I just don't have the pixeling skill to bring them out.

Here is my thread for them.
http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658

It's okay if you don't want to or have the time, or whatever. One of those if you get bored projects. I'll pay you in aurum if you'd like.
I er... I might. I like the first one's design a bit to actually pixel something. (That and you are lucky enough that you caught me reading your post in one of my "artistic" moments.)

Old Posted 10-10-2014, 03:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #39  
Consideration is a good enough answer for me, lol. It can take you until next week or next year. Maybe even the year after if Trisphee is still around. Personally for me I've just been bored and need something to do here. Recruiting new users has given more opportunity for posting.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-11-2014, 06:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Necromancer
your stuff looks a little pillowy. O x O
"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

Old Posted 10-13-2014, 08:56 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #41  
Pillowy stuff is pretty common, and it can be really hard for some artists to overcome, yeah. I find it hard to judge these works just because of the gradients applied to them. I know first hand how much of a difference that can make, for better or for worse, and most of the colors we're shown are good at fudging the details. It's interesting to see your progress, though. Your strength certainly looks like it's going to be hair, a lot like me lolol, but you at least are developing skill with fine details that make them work. I would like to see some of these with the greyscale to compare and contrast.

Old Posted 10-15-2014, 02:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Oooooh! Pretty shiny things <3 I love some of those outfits you've shown, I wish I could do things like that! (I can recolour stuff given to me but that's it)
Old Posted 10-24-2014, 09:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #43  
In the archives, I think, there is a "How to pixel" thread...
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 10-24-2014, 10:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Oooh! I shall go have a rummage then ^_^
Old Posted 10-24-2014, 11:58 AM Reply With Quote