Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Webcomicker!
Default Upcoming Changes   #1  
Hello everyone!

Depending on how long you've been a member of Trisphee you may remember me as being a Moderator, an item designer, a pixelist, or even Trisphee's Art Director! I then had to make the hard decision to leave to pursue my webcomic work.

After returning to Trisphee after taking that year off I see that it needs me. Fenris has been working an astronomical amount of hours, which is holding her back from helping and leading the team. For this reason, she has put me in charge of being the head of the site in her absence.

Trisphee will be undergoing some major changes during 2014, and I would like to give everyone a heads up as to what they are. This will allow you to have the chance to give us feedback, which we will definitely take into account.

[top]Monthlies

The December 2013 monthlies will consist of only two items, but fear not! They will be a special throwback to some older items and I hope that you guys will like them.

Starting January 2014, there will be only two rune monthlies per month. They will have less poses than previous monthlies because we don't have the resources anymore but will contain an additional color variation. I know some of you will be disappointed about losing the aurum item, but we will be trying our best to make it up to you with more aurum item releases (such as regular common updates).

[top]Seasonal RIGs

The Anka Egg RIG will be released every 3 months on the 15th of the month and will be purchased using aurum instead of runes. This will help supplement the loss of aurum monthlies and ensure that there are plenty of awesome items to spend hard-earned aurum on.

My goal is to have the next one of these launch January 15th, 2014.

[top]Yearlies

Now here's where I need your help!

We do not have the resources to make a new set of Yearlies for 2014. At this point, I believe that adding more rune items will only hurt the site's economy. We have some options about these that we would like your opinion on in this thread.

[top]Events

As for events, there is good news: we will have some more events coming for 2014!

My goal is to make more reoccurring events that you guys can look forward to every year. Most of which will focus on the story of our lovely shopkeepers. The offical Trisphee plot will be released regularly in the Trisphee Storybook until the arc is completed, so remember to keep an eye out for that!

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 11-20-2013, 12:57 AM Reply With Quote