Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixels
Default   #177  
i've seen a lot of growliths you're fine :3

We had one of those moments the other day . . .

trying to find a good place to park the car and use a lure we found an intersection with 3 pokestops on top of a hill. within minutes another 5 cars pulled up and we were all just sitting there catching pokemon and what not.

After about 15 minutes this bright light appears and a little security guard for a nearby building runs up "hey hey i know you are all just playing pokemon but you can't be here."

it was so sad

Old Posted 07-17-2016, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Hmm...
Maybe, after servers and all are stable, Niantec should have a phase where folk can request to remove certain pokestops/gyms...then a phase where businesses and charity locations can buy them and gyms.

...though at that point, we'll lose the Westboro Baptist Gym (guarded by a Clefable named "LoveisLove")..it may reduce the incidents and allow things to spread out to be more fair.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 07-17-2016, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #179  
DK, be careful using an emulator with a spoofed GPS. Ingress players HAVE gotten banned for that... a LOT. It's probably one of the leading causes of it.

8000mAh is actually kinda small for a power bank. 16000mAh-22000mAh power banks are reasonably priced if you look on Amazon.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-17-2016, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
spent 1 hour in a group catching pokemon at a park. headed to the ocmmunity college in an hour for more ball stacking XD

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 07-17-2016, 11:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #181  
I've finally reached lvl 16 ;D and got a 1k CP Vaporeon.
I'm not sure if this was said in here, yet, since I don't feel like reading through 12 pages of comments buttttttttttttt hint

If you're trying to evolve a specific Eevolution, here's how to do it:
Name your Eevee Pyro for Flareon
Name your Eevee Sparky for Jolteon
Name your Eevee Rainer for Vaporeon

I named my Eevee Rainer and got a Vaporeon, and according to a couple of my other friends/people online, this is a theory that actually works!
Old Posted 07-18-2016, 01:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
DK, be careful using an emulator with a spoofed GPS. Ingress players HAVE gotten banned for that... a LOT. It's probably one of the leading causes of it.

8000mAh is actually kinda small for a power bank. 16000mAh-22000mAh power banks are reasonably priced if you look on Amazon.
Yea I'm trying not to play it as often as I did when i first got bluestacks to play pokego.

I managed to play.. 0 times yesterday! 8D

That and the fact that bluestacks lags the PC so bad that i can barely do anything on pokego helps to keep me from playing a lot xD

with Pokemon Sun and Moon coming out in Nov that i need to save up for + getting this new phone... it will prolly be a while till i can get mom to let me buy a power bank ._.,

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 07-18-2016, 06:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #183  
Yeah, Android emulators are RIDICULOUSLY heavy. They make MY computer cry when I'm using them for development.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-18-2016, 11:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
O-O coda's pc can cry? wut?

I'm not bored at all.. (I also don't have a sewing machine so this is LITERALLY by hand) >->

This is keeping me occupied while i wait for mah phone o3o

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 07-18-2016, 11:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #185  
OMG!!! I caught a Porygon and a Lapras in my back garden today! Super glad I took the long walk to my 2 closest pokestops to stock up on more balls earlier ^_^ Especially after seeing a Jynx last night but was unable to go out searching for it due to the time and the little one being in bed...

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 07-18-2016, 11:51 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Serg hatched a lapras in the Jack-in-the-box drive-through I was so pissed....
However I did hatch a ponyta.
I was out till almost 12:30 last night going as far as the next town over and seeing my friend while catching things XD

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 07-18-2016, 12:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #187  
Does anyone know if shinies are a thing in Go?

Because... well... Any of you who know me well enough will know I make terrible jokes. Right now, I have a Pokemon named "Fairynuff" -- I think you can guess which one it is.

If I get a shiny Ponyta, I'll have to evolve it and name it Rarity.

Old Posted 07-18-2016, 12:41 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
SOMEONE at a park I was at last week said they saw, not caught, a shiny, but you can't believe everything you hear so I conclude this as a Maybe?

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 07-18-2016, 12:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #189  
Maybe they'll do a shiny update oneday (if shinies aren't in the game already) after server fixes.

I feel bad for Japan.. ono forced to wait

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 07-18-2016, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I don't think shinies are a thing as they are a new thing from the later games...

I can't wait for the next generations releases <3 I want a Togepi and some of the the other later Eeveelutions <3

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 07-18-2016, 03:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #191  
Well, I would have thought that, except that Magnemite is Steel-type and Jigglypuff is Fairy-type, so it appears they're going with the modern interpretations of the first 150 Pokemon rather than specifically going for Gen 1.

Old Posted 07-18-2016, 04:38 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
Maybe they'll do a shiny update oneday (if shinies aren't in the game already) after server fixes.

I feel bad for Japan.. ono forced to wait
Japan typically never haves to wait for a Pokémon game. So to them this is furriating and very anti-japananese of Nintendo to do this.

They did this with one of the mainland Pokémon games we got slightly early.

I sucks for anyone to wait. IMO

Old Posted 07-18-2016, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote