Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Psych
Default Shiny's Scribbles   #1  
This is to be a place for me to write down the random ideas that pop into my head but aren't likely to go anywhere. Maybe. Or maybe I'll actually finish them. Who knows? Feel free to comment or whatever, I don't mind. Or hey, share what you've got with me if you like.
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
A Nightmare Alive:

Michi didn’t remember going to bed… but this had to be a dream. A dream of impenetrable, inky black swirled with red, flowing like so much blood… And he was alone, so very alone. Why was he so alone and why did hot tears stream down his face? He was a demon! This frightening dream shouldn’t be affecting him so much. And all of a sudden, Michi wasn’t alone any more. The bodies of his friends were flung all over the place, floating in the black and red mire. Their faces were painted with accusing expressions of horror and pain. A golden voice whispered slippery words in his mind, making him believe this was true. Or would be… If he didn’t leave. If he kept them close to him… He shuddered with fear for the first time in ages as the blood kept rising, drowning him. He couldn’t die, though. He was immortal; demons can’t die, he just kept sinking down.

Michi gasped, eyes shooting open and fingers burried in the sheets of his bed, frantic for some anchor. “Wha-?” His voice raspy from the fear and emotion the nightmare invoked, he lifted a hand to his face. His fingers came away sticky, dark red running down his face and fingers. Tears of blood.
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 07:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #3  
Nightmares:

Angie giggled madly, standing over the trio’s sleeping forms. Oh, this was going to be so much fun! Three writhing tendrils of inky blackness wound there way around her hands before slinking down to the ground. “Sweet dreams~!” They inched along the ground, searching for an opening.

One found a boy’s mouth, slipping down his throat, and Skyler’s dream began. In his dream, he was forced to watch his friends’ die. Each one unique, one at a time, over and over again. Nothing he did could save them. Each time, a new death scene. As soon as one ended, it would fade and a new person would appear, asking “Why did you let me die, Sky?” before acting out their death. “It’s your fault!”

The next shadow slithered into the other boy’s ear, squirming its way in and this dream began as well. Riley’s dream was simple and terrifying. He was trapped in the dark, little portals of light leading the way out. He could hear his friends calling for him, begging for help somewhere out there. There was just one problem. No single portal would let him through. Each one just threw him back every time he tried, no matter what he tried. And it never ended. Ever. He could see them through the portals. Sky was crying over the dead bodies of his friends. Kasey was drowning ever so slowly. And other friends were being tortured in other ways, but he couldn’t get to them!

The third, and last, black tendril made its way to the girl, spreading itself over her face and covering every part before sinking into her nose, her mouth, even her ears. Kasey found herself tied to the ocean floor. She couldn’t breath and it was dark and cold. She pulled and tugged at her bindings but it could not be undone. All around her, the forms of people she knew, friends she loved, laughed and pointed. “Serves you right!” and “Nobody wants you around anyways.” One even moved forward to hold a hand over her mouth and nose, leaning in. “Just die already!”
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote