Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default //Time and Time again\\   #1  
I have been in a ideal lately of wear I would like to jot down some things and this will work out well for me cause I do have some idea's and some random thoughts I would like to share some. So I will soon start to write out little bits and piece's of story I had written with a friend long ago see if I can even finish the rest on my own with out said friend.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 01-13-2011, 01:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
"Did you ever have a feeling like you have been awake the whole time while you sleep? I have it feels like I can never wake up knowing I can. . .but it seems the harder I try to wake from this dear reality seems to fade and I can't find my way back to the real world. Some times I just wanna stay in that dream and live there till I am old. . ."Was said by the man who sad in the chair across the room his head lowered the only feature that can be seen his the glowing purple eye gleaming from under his hair his hazel eye some what dull, slowly closing his eyes the wolf felt as if he was losing grips with the world fading into nothing. . . .

Old Posted 01-25-2011, 12:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #3  
A simple thought, a run threw time seeing change is one thing but when you are some where for so long and do not understand how the change can happen so quickly. . . .it is annoying thus people and hearts conflict but money is now the passion and no one understands. . .

Old Posted 03-31-2011, 03:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
What is love with no war what is death with no love. How can one say anything to another when the world look like it will slowly eat ones soul away. That was a thought I had one and mere thought that only a child like my self thought at the when he came into my life I lost everything at that age I lost it all. . .my home, family, father. All I had left was my mother the women I would never see again unless told to by him I could see her for special reason. . .

Old Posted 05-20-2011, 06:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #5  
I feel like I have woken from a dream a long and never ending dream unable to understand where I am who I am and where I am from. . . .I feel like I have faded from the world, and I have fallen down the rabbit hole unable to find my self from anyone one else why is this? All I can do is ask my self this question over and over. . .where can I go and what can I do?

Old Posted 07-28-2011, 06:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
I still am down this rabbit hole trying to understand and find my self in this place of hall ways and turns, I have tired talking to the ones here but always seem with in a dead end placed. Where have I gone. . . .how much further must I travel. . .will I see a light will I see an end? What is having me stay here that I not know my way. Face all look the same but in the end none of them are people I know. How much longer must I stay here in this land as I wonder what to do with my self. . .

I feel if I stay any longer I will will fall further into this place of madness. . . .so much madness. . .

Old Posted 01-07-2012, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #7  

It seems the world has come to a slow pace to now I can keep up, but something feels out of place and wrong. But I can not understand nor can I grasp why or even why the world seems to feel like this. But then again what more could I even do with in this world, the madness comes as it slowly starts to consume me from the out side in.

I am the manry-est of men!

Old Posted 09-19-2012, 01:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

Slowly, I feel my self becoming bored and unsure of what I am feeling for the people around me, it feels like that I am still drowning in place that no one can reach out to me. But could I really find someone to be there for me? Could I ever find the one I am looking for such in away? Could I find the princess that I would like to be a prince to? I am not so sure any more if one can do that or even want to try and find that person I so want to find. . . .

But then again the soft whispers fill the night air as I think and try so hard to understand my place with in this world, what could I do what could I say? It become so unknown and lost with in the flow of time, but then again I have spent so much time feeling angry and hateful to all the things I see around me. . .but I also feel alone as if I am meant to be that way. But I as who I am do not want to be like that nor do I want to fall into the place again. . .

But. . . .just who am I?

I am the manry-est of men!

Old Posted 10-06-2012, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote