Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default Demonic Lounge   #1  
This is a private RP thread that is invite only. Here we will be RPing as ourselves using the personas we prefer to use, so we'll be acting as our selves, but pretending we all live or work together even though we actually don't.

Others will be added when given
ml1201 (nick name Mommy ML):

Demonskid:
Nicknames: DK, Skiddy, Pocket Demon,

What DK looks like to normal sized people

What DK looks like to someone her size:

Sparx
Nicknames
Sparx,sparxlette, Nei, Tesla

Visual Representation
(only current oc picture)

Last edited by ml1201; 04-22-2017 at 03:38 PM.
Old Posted 04-21-2017, 03:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Demonskid:
Nicknames: DK, Skiddy, Pocket Demon,

What DK looks like to normal sized people

What DK looks like to someone her size:

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-21-2017, 03:45 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #3  
Sparx
Nicknames
Sparx,sparxlette, Nei, Tesla

Visual Representation
(only current oc picture)

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 04-21-2017, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Comes running in after having stood in the rain a bit, grabbing a towel to draw herself off before heeding to the shower in her room. "That was refreshing, but cold! SparX, DK, you guys here?"

Old Posted 04-22-2017, 03:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #5  
A shout errupts from one of the bedrooms of the house followed by a slight growl.

"DK is in her room! Kicking robo BUT! KYAAAAAAA!"

A set of ears and a tail angrily twitch as tiny hands pounce all over a Playstation 4 Controller.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-22-2017, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Getting cleaned and warmed up, she heads towards DK's room and pokes her head in, "I still can't figure out how you manage to do anything playing like that. You know, I know a few dragons that could make you bigger if you want..." Watches as DK does kick butt int he game.

Old Posted 04-23-2017, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #7  
"Bigger is not needed!" Says the tiny DK, "All the DK needs is food.. Feed the DK?" Small blue eyes look from her game to the ML in her doorway.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-25-2017, 08:05 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
"Ha ha ha, Alright, I'll make you something up. Just give me a bit." Goes out into the kitchen and gets out a soup mix pack of miso soup, heating up the pot. Getting out a pan she also sautes some chicken with some olive seasoning, then makes a sour cream sauce to go with it. When both are done she makes up a bowl of miso for both of them, and a small plate for each with the chicken. "Now I'm not taking this into the room. Pause your game and get out here and eat. Not sure if you'll like the chicken, I LOVE mine with sour cream. So if you don't finish it I'll eat it."

Old Posted 04-25-2017, 09:12 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #9  
Hearing dishes clank wakes me up. Groggily I get out of bed and toss clothes and and try to peek outside the room.
"Breakfast? is it time for work already? I don't want to go..." I stumble out to the kitchen to look at the food. She spots the pan with some chicken tidbits and groggily starts picking the chicken off the pan.

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 04-25-2017, 10:34 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
"I got a sour cream sauce for you to put on top of it too if you want. There's also raw green beans in the fridge if you want some of that. Or if you just want some bread I still have some rye bread that you can eat."

Old Posted 04-25-2017, 10:36 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #11  
I groggily look up at Mommy ml who I did not see there before. "Oh good morning hello! I just need something to get me functioning so I don't fall asleep."
She pulls milk out of the fridge and pours herself a glass. Turning around and spotting a cake roll, she snags it and curls up in a chair at the table.
"You should cook the green beans up later like you did the chicken. It's pretty tasty!" She starts nibbling on the cake.

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 04-25-2017, 10:43 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
"Well, I guess I could cook some up like that for you guys. I prefer them raw myself. Raw spinach is really good on sandwiches, adds a whole new flavor to them. Anyways, it was raining not to long ago, so make sure you grab an umbrella." She eats her chicken and soup, humming happily while eating the chicken.

Old Posted 04-25-2017, 10:45 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #13  
"PSH rain. You know where I came from, ha. I only need to protect my little spark from the rain." I reach over and pet the little flame floating over my shoulder.
"Speaking of, I am almost out of charcoal to feed him. If I give you money will you pick some up for me Ml?" I try to give Ml a puppy dog eye face, but am to tired and end up making a face of constipation instead.

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 04-25-2017, 11:00 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
"Ahhhh...sure? Just don't make that face anymore, it looks like you need to poop or something..." Finishing up her food she gets up and heads over to the sink to clean her dishes. "Is there a preference for the charcoal, or just any old one?"

Old Posted 04-25-2017, 11:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #15  
At some point during the conversation between ML and Sparx, DK had snuck out of her room and started eating the chicken with out the sour cream.

"If Mommy ML is going to the store, the DK requests a ride! She has 20 dollars for beef jerkies!" states the small pocket demon as she uses a straw to slurp at her miso. "... and maybe a small spoon or tooth pick so DK can get those tofu squares and other things that make the miso soup." A small angry look appears on her face as she tries to suck up a Tofu Square with her straw.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-25-2017, 11:14 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
"Sure, just one thing DK, why didn't you try using the corn on the cob holders? I thought there was a set of four in the draws somewhere..." She rummages through some of the draws, finally finding the set after the fourth draw.

Old Posted 04-25-2017, 07:09 PM Reply With Quote