Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

petite fantaisiste
Default   #76945  
Dishes get done around once a day where I live..because my family doesn't have a dishwasher, don't have enough dishware to go around, and there's only so much the sink can hold before it starts interfering with cooking. I don't think I've seen a dishwasher in my life o_o'.

Old Posted 04-20-2017, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
-
I hate washing tupperware the most. It's so hard to get the grease off of them (if they're greasy).

On a more positive note, I finally caught that legendary llama in the crane game!
.___.
Buying: NATM
Questing: Event Items 13/19
Miniature Fairy Wings, Immortal Worlds, Eye Sore Current Funds:0 Au.
Updated: 12/16/16 08:55 PM
Old Posted 04-21-2017, 10:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #76947  
and yet you arne't wearing it!

Old Posted 04-21-2017, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
i cut milk out yesterday when i read that was a common cause of newborn tummy problems . . .
I know this is kind of old but babies generally cannot digest milk and shouldnt be given it until they are at least a year old, when they are finally able to digest it. This goes for all dairy products. They cant handle the lactose at such an early age.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-22-2017, 02:58 AM Reply With Quote  
-
Default   #76949  
Not much going on with me. Just chores and tacos for lunch.
.___.
Old Posted 04-23-2017, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
I have a history presentation today...

Ugh I really hate talking before a class... and it's a group thing which is scarier because if I mess up it affects the others.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-23-2017, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #76951  
I hope it went well!

When I talk in front of the class I pretend it's a safe space to mess up and be myself--my logic for that is that there's a group so I'm not really judged as an individual anymore. It's actually harder one-on-one for me.

Old Posted 04-24-2017, 04:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
You two would hate being a teacher. I stand in front of 4 different classes with 20 - 23 students each.

You know what I hate? When I am talking and they dont pay attention and then get frustrated that they have no idea how to do the work. My response is always, "Well, pay more attention to me next time. I'm not up there talking for my own amusement, you know." Que attitude and sass.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-24-2017, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #76953  
I did a thing!

Ludum Dare 38: Diminishing Lands

There's a link to the actual discussion thread in my sig, but I'm excited about this.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-24-2017, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
*plays*
That was fun. At first I was hell bent on trying to find a way to the bottom before I realized that was a bad idea. I died a lot before realizing I could use the arrow keys instead of the WASD keys xD. There's just one repeating level..right? I only noticed the lands diminishing at lot once.

Old Posted 04-25-2017, 06:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #76955  
The levels gradually get more difficult (or at least they're supposed to, that was a last-second addition to try to turn what we had into a proper "game" before releasing it) as they start off with less terrain and shorter time gaps between quakes.

I wanted to change up the graphics as you proceeded through the levels but didn't have time; I had stuff come up right before the deadline so it was a race to tie up loose ends before deploying.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-25-2017, 07:34 PM Reply With Quote  
-
I am not a big fan of yogurt, but it doesn't taste too bad if it has granola in it. In my case, I didn't have granola, so I substituted cinnamon toast crunch instead.
.___.
Old Posted 04-25-2017, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #76957  
Ohh, so there are levels! I didn't notice so after three or so times of flying up I stopped.

I like yogurt so long as it's not liquidy--which means I only like some specific Greek yogurts.

Old Posted 04-25-2017, 09:37 PM Reply With Quote  
-
I was looking through the kitchen cabinets and found some fruit cups! <3

I don't know how I could have bought them and forgotten about them...
.___.
Old Posted 04-25-2017, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #76959  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potironette View Post
Ohh, so there are levels! I didn't notice so after three or so times of flying up I stopped.
Yeah, I wish I could have made them more distinct.

Old Posted 04-26-2017, 10:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Why does it continuously go left without other input? Kind of makes the controls a bit wobbly. Not a bad little game, though.
Old Posted 04-26-2017, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote