Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Writer
Default   #17  
@mdom
You walk straight ahead for a while and then almost bump into a wall. Have all these thoughts of death led you straight to a dead end? But no, thankfully another path opens up to the right. Since it's the only way, you continue on. The path leads right again, and then a third time. There you encounter a little boy in a witch costume, who holds up an empty pail. "Trick or treat?"
The witch sniffs as you explain you have no candy, and then asks you if you can lead him out of the maze.

Accompany the kid back to the entrance, or argue with him for the rest of the day and then resume from your current location tomorrow?
Old Posted 10-29-2019, 09:25 AM  
Jellosexual
Accompany the kid arguing

Bluebird
- don't go left and straight |D
Old Posted 10-29-2019, 11:38 AM  
Writer
Default   #19  
@mdom
Alright. You help the kid back to the entrance, where this little witch then cheerfully hops off to annoy the candy corn vendor with his "Trick or treat!" and gap-toothed grin. Now that you're back at the start, would you like to:

Go straight, or go left?
Old Posted 10-29-2019, 12:28 PM  
Jellosexual
Go left

let's try this again...
Old Posted 10-29-2019, 12:49 PM  
Writer
Default   #21  
@mdom
Just like before you take a turn to the left. After all there was this one other path you chose to ignore last time. Maybe it will lead you to fame, glory and tea lights. Or you just end up at the place where the maze workers hid their porta potty. If you don't explore, you will never find out. From here you can:

Continue straight ahead, or go right?
Old Posted 10-29-2019, 01:30 PM  
Jellosexual
Go right this time
Old Posted 10-29-2019, 01:36 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #23  
*Merskelly floats into a creepy mist and Enters the Corn Maze, after mistaking it for a land-kelp forest, disappointed that the stalk's leaves taste really dry and nasty, and not at all like breakfast cereal* >~>

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-29-2019, 02:13 PM  
Writer
@mdom
You follow the path for a few meters where another junction appears. Once more you have the option to go right, should you decide to do so. Or you can just walk further on the path straight ahead. Again you're the person who ventured deeper into the maze than anyone else (they're probably still discussing whether corn cobs or popcorn makes a better snack).

@Merskelly
The bite marks you leave on the closest corn stalk blend in nicely with the rest of the Nox decorations. But that scratch you got from one of the other stalks upon entry must have been a coincidence. Vegetables would not attack anyone, haha, right? You try to distract yourself from sudden flashbacks of the Nox night years ago when you watched that killer tomato movie. This is a nice, friendly maze with nice, friendly paths. Which one will you take?

Go straight, or go left?
Old Posted 10-29-2019, 02:31 PM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #25  
-lounges on a cloud above the maze-

Old Posted 10-29-2019, 03:38 PM  
Icy Footed
:/ uhhhmm..*decides to go straight ahead until it's no longer possible*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-29-2019, 03:44 PM  
Writer
Default   #27  
Are you sure? As in: do you want to pick "go straight" at every maze junction until straight isn't an option? I'm telling you that you will skip four choices this way.... but I won't tell you where you end up until you confirm that's indeed what you intend to do.

Alternatively you can take a much slower approach and just walk to the next crossroads.
Old Posted 10-29-2019, 03:55 PM  
Icy Footed
:} *Chooses to walk straight ahead instead of left then, until something weird happens*

Old Posted 10-29-2019, 04:02 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #29  
*Continues going straight*

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
The tale I have told you,
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
Bright maiden, proud youth
The tale is a lie;
What it tells is the truth.”

― Traditional folktale ending

Last edited by DreadedMartian; 10-29-2019 at 04:18 PM.
Old Posted 10-29-2019, 04:14 PM  
Writer
@Merskelly
You walk straight ahead, and after a few meters the path takes a turn to the left. A few more meters and you have to turn to the right. And then right again. Still there have been no other paths. Just some dizzy serpentines. Then it leads you left, and after some more steps, left again. Once more to the right, and finally you arrive at a junction. Here you could turn right, or continue on your path. What do you want to do?

@DreadedMartian
You decide to team up with Merskelly for now. Maybe later you will pick your own path, but for now it seems nice to have some company. So you also get to enjoy the serpentine path that leads you left and right and right again, then left and left and right. At least the tiny werewolf doesn't seem to follow you. It probably was an innocent decoration after all. You arrive at the same junction Merskelly Metalien is pondering the next steps. Will you...

Old Posted 10-29-2019, 04:35 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #31  
@Death by Mirrors:
>Go left |D

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 10-29-2019, 05:02 PM  
Writer
@bluebird
You take a step or two to the left, and very soon after the entrance you see another path open up. Here you can go right, or also just follow the path straight ahead which you're currently exploring.

Old Posted 10-29-2019, 05:58 PM