Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

More Magic
Default [M] Dark Secret Drabbles   #1  
(This is the writings of myself and others that original come from a role play. Side story snippets that were originally not used in rp itself)

Deep in the Lab

"Elizabeth... I'm so sorry. The plans I had to save you, they're gone." It felt like it had only been a few moments ago since he'd been told about poor Echo's death, in truth it had been hours, Doctor Alexander Dark worked on auto pilot those hours, and now, everyone else but he was asleep. His only child, what could he do to help her now? His hand reached up to touch the cold glass of the tube that contained the child, at least she slept, blissfully unaware if the small smile on her features counted, of all that her father and his people were doing to save her. Unaware of people being taken from the streets and forced to be put through many painful things, for her.
Finally, he pulled his hand back, watching for a moment before turning and heading back out. He stole one last glance inside before going up with the lift. Tomorrow was another day.

(written by me)
Formerly known as Massy Deacon
Current avi: Purple Man from FNAF
Old Posted 06-16-2015, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Stirrings of Love?

Jymee heard the sound of humming coming up to where he was. He sat up as straight as he could on his cot, waiting for her to appear. As the sound drew closer, so did the smell of food. It smelt like roast turkey and steamed carrots.
Soon the girl called Echo appeared in the door with turkey cutlets and steamed baby carrots lining a plate. He ate hungrily, and she watched quietly, with a small smile. He hadn't ever before liked people watching him eat, in fact, at first it had been a pretty awkward thing, now Jymee felt almost soothed by her presence while he ate. It wasn't long before he'd finished.
"Did you enjoy it? You sure seemed hungry."
"yeah! echo... um, thanks."
Echo chuckled lightly, "No need to thank me."
Standing, he walked to her, smiling. When he was close, he leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes opened wide in confusion, but the kiss didn't last much longer.
Blushing and not knowing what to say, she took his plate and turned to leave.
"sorry..."
"Don't be Jymee."

(written by me Echo's character was killed off)
Last edited by HABIT; 06-16-2015 at 08:51 PM.
Old Posted 06-16-2015, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #3  
In For Some Pain

I had finally earned the job I wanted. Sure, being on security hadn't been a bad gig, I'd enjoyed it to be honest, but now I could administer more punishment than I had as a guard, but I could also do a lot of good. I could finally destroy the cancer that destroyed my family.
I moved more of my things, more permanently into my same quarters I had been using all a long. I unpacked my clothes, putting them in my closet and drawers. Some of it I was actually going to have to send back, not enough space. I frowned at the prospect.

It was later that day, I'd done my fair share of DNA and microscope work, I was wondering if I was going to get to do any other work, when over coffee break, the boss told me that I was to work with a patient when I was done with my break. I was to do anything I wanted with the guy except kill him, that was not stressed enough, it was very clear I wasn't to kill him. It was all very mysterious to me as I'd never killed anyone before, and he wouldn't tell me who this he was. The doc told me which lab, and when I was done with break, that's where I went.
The second the door was opened, the person inside began to struggle and panic, uttering no sounds other than his ragged breaths. I closed and locked the door behind me once fully inside. The panic became even stronger and I approached.
"Ezra! My favorite punching bag! So, how are the ribs?"
"Healed now." he muttered shrinking away from me as much as the restraints would allow.
"Good to hear, can't have you dying on us, now can we?" I now, completely understood orders. He knew I could get to carried away, he knew I loved picking on Ezra in particular, and he knew I would be only too eager to begin if I knew who I was working with.
He paled when he saw what I was grabbing for first. I strapped parts to his head and several places, Ezra thrashed against his restraints, trying desperately to get free. Soon I turned on the voltage and he convulsed as he was electrocuted.
I tried more and more crazier things, until I came up with the stupidest plan yet. It started with a slice to one of his exposed arms, dabbing at blood using forceps, it was truly amazing how the the body was put together. Putting them away, I got bolder, slashing across his chest, his thighs, his throat... There was so much blood, he was choking. The one thing I was not allowed to do, and it was happening.
"Help!" I called out. I didn't even know if anyone was listening.
There was a voice over the intercom in the room, "Do it yourself."
"Sir, please! Please help!"
"You made the mess, clean it up yourself. Patch him up, I told you not to kill him, and he's no good to us dead." The intercom made no other noise, most likely he wouldn't tell me anything more, so, I just did it. I didn't bother with numbing the pain at all, what was the point? He was already feeling plenty. Once he was all stitched, shakily, I might add, I cleaned up, and apologizing profusely, not that it would do any good and I knew it. He didn't lose nearly as much blood as it looked, he didn't need much in a transfusion after it was all said and done, so I would come to later pass it off as not such a big deal, though it was. I was just lucky it wasn't as bad as it almost was.

(written by me in Valentine's point of view)
Last edited by HABIT; 06-16-2015 at 08:43 PM.
Old Posted 06-16-2015, 08:29 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
How Could I Be So Wrong?

I thought getting away from them would be good for me, I was wrong.
I thought I would be able to cook and earn my keep that way, I was wrong.
I thought that when I was transferred to another job I could just do simple tasks and get by with that, I was wrong.
I thought I could get him to notice me, care for me, fall in love with me, I was wrong.
Though, in a way I knew my friendship with another nurse was only formed because we were using each other, I had thought he would work with me. Didn't he know that by not threatening her away like the rest would practically push the two of them together? Maybe that was his plan all along, who knows with that nut.
The thought that the doctor could ever love me, I was so wrong about that. Now what hurts more than my life leaving me is there are still people suffering here, and like me, it's because of him!
Well, I'm not going down alone! They're all going down! This place should not exist, and soon it will only be a memory. Just as I will be soon.
With my last thought, I drift into the final dream.

(written by me in Ume's point of view Ume Shaka's character killed off)
Last edited by HABIT; 06-16-2015 at 08:48 PM.
Old Posted 06-16-2015, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #5  
Ramblings of a Mad Doctor

Elizabeth...How I miss you my sweet little angel. To hear your voice again, and see your face light up these darkened rooms once again. I've killed for it, and I'll kill a hundred more if it means saving you.I know that my deeds will not go unpunished but as long as I can give you another chance at life, then it is well worth the risk. I've dragged too many into this dark web I have weaved, though there may be no saving all of them I must try to save Alison and Shadow. For their good and the good of Elizabeth, for they will have to raise Elizabeth in my absence. I wonder how she will take to her uncle and new mother, I hope they get along fine for I will most likely not be there. I think it may be better that way, for she will not see the monster I have become. I pray that God will stay his wrath just for a while longer until I find a way to cure my beloved daughter, my sweet angel Elizabeth.

(from the journal of Alexander Dark)

(written by Alexander's rper)
Old Posted 06-16-2015, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Why me?

I don't know why exactly my world came tumbling down, there was no warning, only a nightmare that I was engulfed by darkness, one that had my parents and Onii-san, the family doctor come in and saved me from. That day I left for a playdate with a close friend, one which I don't recall the name or face of anymore, we played the day away and everything was great, by all means a happy day so far as I began to come home as dusk settled in. The sky was a pretty orange as I smelt something odd, it was so foul, my young, innocent self had no idea what it was so ignored the most basic of instincts in favor of knowing what was going on inside. The blood was everywhere, mother's form was barely recognizable with the abuse her cold body took, father on the ground and Onii-san trying to save him, only for something to be said to him before father went cold. My young self stood in shock before calling out weakly to father's dead body, Onii-san holding me back as I cried my pain away. Everything seems to be a blur until we are at a boat and are going far far away, but bad men where there and looking for us. Onii-san got me on the boat, promising to find me and save me before he walked to the bad men, letting him be taken as I got away. Here we are now, me dirty, hungry and doing almost anything to survive and learn to speak like those around me, clothes tattered and my neck sore from sleeping in an alley. My body growing and learning to cope with that as I forgot what I was called before, now going by the name my fellow street people gave me for the odd, rare, and useful skill I have used to gain two sharp, pointy weapons which i take great care of as they saved me many times. I am barely able to remember my Onii-san now, the cruelty of the world causing me to forget many things and learn new skills or end up dead or worse, used like some object for what ever another wants. My mind already snapped awhile back, and I have learned that it's a good thing that it did as it helps me cope with what I have to do. I have to move again, bad people are looking for me and I can hear them calling out for me.. maybe if I survive the night, I will write in you again, you'd like that huh? See you then journal, for now, I have to deal with the bad men whom are trespassing.
~Shadow Walker

(written by Shadow's rper)
Old Posted 06-16-2015, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #7  
I who have loved you for quite some time
Always watching and always wanting
Marriage but did not think that I
Deserved it, to feel the embrace of such an angel
Reminded of my past deeds I fell into darkness yet
Emerging like a light from the heavens you saved my
Very soul, I first saw you I was mesmerized by your beauty
I came to respect you, years went by I came to love you
Sweet Alison, thank you for saving this mad doctor

(A poem from the journal of Alexander Dark)

Old Posted 06-16-2015, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Reasons

We all have a reason for everything. Jake was my reason. My brother wanted to help people, he wanted to be a doctor. And I looked up to him so much. He always cared about me, and I was closer to him than our parents. We were friends for life. Then, one day he was walking to his college where he was getting his doctorate when he was hit by a car. He was rushed to the hospital, and I sat by his side after the operation that failed. I watched the life leave my brother's eyes, and decided I would live out his dream for him. I figured since he was always by my side, I would be by doctors' sides, helping them as he had helped me. Today was the 4 year anniversary of his death, and every time I looked at the doctor today I saw Jake. It was really hard to even glance at him. I still miss you Jake.

(The Diary of Alison Kent)

(written by Alison's rper)
Old Posted 06-16-2015, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #9  
Untitled

The summer sun beat down on the two boys sitting on the park bench side by side. They were smiling and laughing, unaware of the problems around them.
"So, we're having Carne Asada for dinner, will you be coming like usual?"
"Sorry Val, not this time. Mother wants me home."
"Why Monte? You know she's just gonna get drunk and pass out again. Why does your father put up with that?"
"You know they can't get divorced..."
"And why not?! It's tearing you and your dad apart and she won't go to a group to get help!"
"Papa thinks they can work it out, he wants to stay because of me. He knows she would get me if they got a divorce."
"Yeah right, we'd get you and you know it. You practically live at my place. That's it! You are my brother."
"I... I don't think it works that way."
"Nope, we're brothers now, that's that, Hermano."
Monte eventually gave in and let his little cousin call him his brother, and eventually the two went their separate ways home that night.
Eventually, the divorce was settled, shortly before the diagnosis that would change Valentine's world.
(written by me)
Old Posted 06-16-2015, 08:41 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
The Doctor

I never thought he would propose to me. It was such a shock, but I was grateful for the jolt. I had always thought he saw me just as a nurse or an assistant, even though he worried about me sometimes. I guess he fell for me the same way I fell for him, slowly at first, then head over heels. He makes me forget my troubles when he smiles at me. He makes me blush over the smallest things. I've never felt so happy since the proposal. And when he kisses me, the shock runs through me again... He's my electricity and I'm his conductor. I love the doctor, and I always will.

(The Diary of Alison Kent Dark)

(written by Alison's rper)
Old Posted 06-16-2015, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
Default   #11  
Birthday

It was that time once again for Jymee's birthday. Like every birthday before it, he had trouble sleeping. He'd never known a bad birthday in all his years, his family never let him feel lonely, even if he didn't have many friends because of them moving around a lot.
Sara woke him that morning, and he groggily rose to cheerful birthday wishes. As soon as he was dressed, he was ready to start the day.
"Did you sleep well?" his mother asked.
"yes." he lied, like usual. He hated to worry anyone about his sleeping habits, especially when it came to his birthday.
"Well, I made your favorite breakfast."
The rest of the day was games, treats, and music right up until his party with a few kids from the neighborhood, and the girl he had a crush on, Ashley. It was to be his last birthday at home, if only he'd worked up the nerve to tell her how he'd felt. Not that would have done much good if he had.
To think he would soon be seventeen. Seventeen. As he sat up to face a new day, he had hope.

(written by me)
Old Posted 06-16-2015, 08:47 PM Reply With Quote  
More Magic
How could I have missed it?!! Such a blinded fool, why did I not look at Ala's old blood samples closer. How could I have even known to look, she shows no symptoms but it's undeniable, she has the very same illness as Elizabeth. Looking at her blood results now it's incredible, it looks to be that her body has built some sort of immunity to the sickness. Though how this is possible I may never find out. She could be answer to a cure, I must guard her with my life. I will need to take very cautious measures for although she has ultimately attached herself to me I fear that inflicting any pain even by taking blood may send her into a panicked state and I will loose her trust. That is something I simply cannot afford to give up, not now that I've discovered this and even that was truly a shot in the dark. I must get blood samples from her somehow but I need to be cautious as to how I go about it.

(entry from Alexander's Journal)

Old Posted 06-16-2015, 08:50 PM Reply With Quote